Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
His mum ( bfs mum) just laughed and so did I. Lucky it wasnt antone else, like someone I didnt know very well. Now THAT would have been embarrassing.
Sometimes when you pick him up to its there, you know the lipstick. Sorry if im grossy yous all out but my godness he's still just a baby

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Oh that is so funny!!!
When Willie went thru that stage my sister had come over and Willie was *ahem* "loving" her arm while they sat on the couch. :oops:
I said "Don't let him do that!"
LOL.. She said she was afraid I would yell at her if she scolded him...hehehe... Luckily he outgrew it after awhile once he realized it was unacceptable (still giggling tho)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
When I was at my moms house gadget was going at it with his purple blanket... (Like he always does) and he stood there like he couldn't move and I looked at him and saw something underhim then I looked again and he was hanging all the way to the floor and the poor guy couldn't move... mom and I laughed.. thank god we were sitting on the floor already because we were rolling... I usually never laugh at him like that but I was so shocked that it could get that long... I know I have to keep him away from his mom when she goes into heat again.. I don't even want to think about it... My neighbor said 2 or 3 days before that that Gadget was too small and couldn't get it in her well, I am NOT going to take my chances....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank goodness Bailey hasn't started that up. He's 6 months old and I've never caught him. I think it's a disgusting habit and must be the only person in this world that doesn't find any humor in it. :shock: If/when he starts, that habit will be nipped in the bud quick like

·
Registered
587 Posts
You people are hilarious. I must say, i dont think i could ever get a boy dog, i couldn't deal with the lipstick thing and the humping etc... My old dog used to hump her bed, but thats it and she was a girl but ahhh the boys things scare me. :shock: I think i have a phobia of it, in high school my guy friends held me down and they made their beagle hump me. Both arms and both legs! I was mortified! It was kinda funny but i think i may be scarred for life...

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
:lol: It is quite funny...except when the dogs are trying to get at other people :)

I saw Butterfly humping one of Britneys toys..and she was barely about 5 weeks at the time :shock:

·
Registered
825 Posts
My little one Melys is just as bad...she has her favourite stuffed toy too...and tried to hump my boyfriends daughters ankle! :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
568 Posts
My goodness. I am glad that my female is not the only one humping. She only does it to the stuff moose or her blankie...thank goodness. I was alarmed the first time she did it, but I just let her carry on now until she is satisfied. :lol:

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Haha. Bindii is always, what, 5 months and she hasn't humped yet. Pepi humps occasionally when i come home. Lillie humps Pepi when she is finishing her heat, like right now. The buggers reckon they can go to the side of the house and mate, bwahahahah. I'm sitting there with my palm ready to smack some booty. I probably shouldn't though, it's nature. Pepi is desexed and all. Anyway.

I find it amusing achually. I crack up when Lillie humps Pep though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Um. Nina has a slight uh hum..humping problem. :oops:
The kids say "She is confused, mom"
Apparently so, since her favorite humping partner is the cat. :shock:
Always a fun display, Nina humping the cat. The cat just seems indifferent. Not so the teenagers in the house, who break out in hysterics whenever this happens.

Ok, hiding now. :oops:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts