Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here he is modeling his new sweater, that my daughter picked out. Walmart of all places. Told hubby he needs a new harness, explained its made out of leather and will last a lifetime. :D Now that I have gotten one, me thinks he will need another soon!! lol. And then just a few fun pics of him playing on the bed with me.

In his sweater.. he looks so handsome!

His new BB harness, in red.

just couldn't resist taking this photo

then a few of him playing on the bed with me.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you. yes he did seem proud to model his new items, although in the pic where Im holding his face he seemed finished with the photo shoot. I was surprised I got him to sit still long enough to take the pics and without bribing with food too. He is so food driven!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Hunley looks like a beautiful mix of something. I've never seen a small dog as unique looking as Hunley. His coloring is astonishing and eyes are beyond gorgeous. The red buddy belt compliments his coat coloring very well.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hunley looks like a beautiful mix of something. I've never seen a small dog as unique looking as Hunley. His coloring is astonishing and eyes are beyond gorgeous. The red buddy belt compliments his coat coloring very well.
Thanx. I wish BB would make a nice turquoise colored harness, that color really pops on him. He is pure chi though, I've seen his parents. His mom is a tri color chocolate and his dad is a black and tan. His one sister is the same color as him, just a third of his size. His other sister is a chocolate like the mom. And even if he was mixed, I'd love him all the same. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts