Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was preparing their meat dinners for the month and I got a wierd feeling of being intensely stared at. So i looked down to see Knuckles gazing at me with a very intense look in his eyes, and this is just the organ and heart meat :)
This is what i love the most about feeding a raw diet. Not a day goes by that dont get super excited to get their meals. How can you not smile at the face....

Mom... mom... mom... mom... mom.... Is it ready yet?! Is it ready yet?!

Nothing could break this consentration!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
lol so cute!!! He was ready for some din din!! nom nom!!!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
LOL Love seeing dogs so excited for their meals. It let's us know we are making our pups very happy and that they anticipate the really good yummies we make for them.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Wow what a handsome boy! :p LOVE my little Knuckles! :love2:
Did he lose some weight? He looks slimmer than in your siggy picture.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx so much every one! He is my mischief maker and very full of expression :D

LOL Love seeing dogs so excited for their meals. It let's us know we are making our pups very happy and that they anticipate the really good yummies we make for them.
I know its very rewarding health wise for them but its also very rewarding for me knowing i can provide them with something they love so much. Seeing their faces light up when i give them their meals make me so happy. I love them so much and will do anything to see those tails wag in happiness :cloud9: It is very rewarding!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow what a handsome boy! :p LOVE my little Knuckles! :love2:
Did he lose some weight? He looks slimmer than in your siggy picture.
Yes, i had to cut back on his in take and make some adjustments to his meal time rations . He was turning in to quite a little porkster lol
I was making his portions a little too big. I had to cut back on Olivias too, and add a little more to Hotchis. I think i got it just right now... hopefully. Since its getting warmer outside now, they will be much more active so i may have to adjust it again soon.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I love raw feeding. I have been feeding raw for over 10 yrs now. And mine are just as excited now as they were back then! In the mornings, my Maltese and yorkie twirl all the way from the bedroom to the kitchen! LOL

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Yes, i had to cut back on his in take and make some adjustments to his meal time rations . He was turning in to quite a little porkster lol
I was making his portions a little too big. I had to cut back on Olivias too, and add a little more to Hotchis. I think i got it just right now... hopefully. Since its getting warmer outside now, they will be much more active so i may have to adjust it again soon.

Good job, he looks amazing! :thumbright:
All the adjustments paid off. I know it can be tough, seems like they always
want just one more bite, and then you get the EYES, :sad5: oh no, so hard
to resist,lol. But not giving in is worth it. If I gave into the "Puss-n-boots"
eyes everytime my three would be chunky monkeys for sure! :lol: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good job, he looks amazing! :thumbright:
All the adjustments paid off. I know it can be tough, seems like they always
want just one more bite, and then you get the EYES, :sad5: oh no, so hard
to resist,lol. But not giving in is worth it. If I gave into the "Puss-n-boots"
eyes everytime my three would be chunky monkeys for sure! :lol: :rolleyes:
The "eyes" are the reason j thi k he picked up so much weight in the first place lol
Between me, my daughter, and my mo., i know they get more than their fair share of goodies. ;)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What a cutie. At least he stays on the floor to beg.
LOL On a rare occasion they will get desperate and scratch at our feet or pull on my hair lol They are pretty good with keeping their diatan e but they will still take advantave of a good opportunity. :p

·
Registered
801 Posts
Good Ole Chicken Hearts!

Mine to the same thing when I am portioning out meals, no matter what they
WERE doing, as soon as I start they have that death stare tuned in on me.
lol

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good Ole Chicken Hearts!

Mine to the same thing when I am portioning out meals, no matter what they
WERE doing, as soon as I start they have that death stare tuned in on me.
lol
You gitta see what they so when i start cutting up the chicken and beef lol
They all start shaking and whining. Knuckles starts pacing around trying to get a better view. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love raw feeding. I have been feeding raw for over 10 yrs now. And mine are just as excited now as they were back then! In the mornings, my Maltese and yorkie twirl all the way from the bedroom to the kitchen! LOL
Hotchi does that too!! He standa up on his back legs and jumps and spins around. Its so funny.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts