Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have become a distributor for "It Works" slimming wraps and other natural products anywhere from skin products to natural supplements, etc... It is a great company and these wraps sale like "CRAZY". I am the biggest skeptic there is when it comes to things like this and after doing my own research and seeing amazing results first hand I was sold. I am going to add a few pictures and youtube videos to give you an idea of what it is about if you have never heard of it. It has been around since 2001 and it is all natural and pretty AMAZING! So if you are interested in trying the wraps or some of the other products please let me know and if you are interested in a business opportunity let me know as well, these things pretty much sale themselves ;-) Also there are loyal customer discounts so ask about those as well :) Feel free to private message me with any questions ;-)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those that have private messaged me with questions, I will answer those as quick as possible ;-)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am having the most amazing results with my clients! Everything from smoothing cellulite to majorly lightening up the stretch marks and scars on clients. This ofcourse on top of the firming, tightening.

We also sale other health and wellness products that are 100% natural...I am taking our Fat Fighters, Thermofit and using our Greens. I feel great! If anyone would like info or to buy a wrap let me know or even sign up as a loyal customer to get wholesale pricing.

Business opportunities are also available on my team :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For those in the UK that have been messaging me about whether or not you could buy the wraps or other products, I found out that we can sale them to...

England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Belgium, Ireland, Netherlands, and Sweden

Also business opportunities available to those as well ;-)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Facial wraps and chin and neck wraps now available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.