• Tinkerbell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
I honestly don't know. I really don't like polls to name a dog. Especially when I don't personally know the dog. Plus I've always have a family member to help me name my dog's as I can never truly "decide"
Take my dog Jojo for example he started off as "paint" (but the Spanish word for his pattern) as he got older his markings drastically changed and I changed his name to Jojo.
Sorry for not being helpful but good luck though

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My pup has been born yeah! She is 13 days old today and I will be bringing her home when she is 8 weeks old. I have decided to call her Twinkle after seeing her photos and knowing it will be close to Christmas when I get her :)

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Eight weeks is still very much a baby. Could you maybe ask the breeder to keep her for an additional 2-4 weeks? A puppy learns so much from its mama and its litter mates during those additional weeks. A pet shop can not get puppies until they are 8 weeks, and that just is a little early. JMO!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, she is a very good Kennel Club registered breeder and the Kennel Club here in the UK states that it is fine for a breeder to let their pups leave mum at 8 weeks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks - Twinkle is 17 days old today - I typed 13 days old yesterday - my mistake! Cannot wait to get her as she is beautiful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts