Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I miss my little Timmy so much when I travel. He is in good hands because he is staying with my mother and her two chihuahuas, but when I am not with him and cannot supervise him, it really worries me.

Does anyone else go through this? And how do stop yourself from worrying?

Regina without her Timmy

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
I have to put chico and kody in a kennel when I go on business trips (like next week)... I miss them too but I think the socialization they get when I am not around is really good for them...... and the caretakers say they spoil them :) so ... like Huly says, I think they like the 'vacation' away from me too......

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Timmy is a bad boy.

NThank you for the replies.

It was very hard for me to leave Timmy and jet off to the Bahamas. But we both survived.
I called my mother everyday to see how he was doing. She sugar coated the replies, because
he behaved very badly.

He kept trying to hump her little 3 pound FIXED 13 year old girl. Relentless from morning to night. She finally separated them.

Does anyone know why he would be doing that with a fixed female? He has known her since he was 12 weeks old. But he has taken a liking to her and is just relentless with the humping.

And if he can't have her, he goes and humps his stuffed monkey.

Any answers?

Regina

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Regina, I don't recall, is Timmy neutered?

By the way, I hope you enjoyed your vacation. :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And yes, it was very beautiful there. We went to Exuma, a very picturesque little island with the most turquoise water that I have ever seen. I would highly recommend it. We stayed at Sandals Emerald Bay. It was a wonderful vacation, but I always worry about Timmy if he is not in my eye shot. Even though he had the best of care, I still worried about him.

Regina

·
Registered
311 Posts
He kept trying to hump her little 3 pound FIXED 13 year old girl. Relentless from morning to night.

Any answers?

Regina
He's an intact Male.

Just because she is spayed doesn't mean he isn't interested. (Think about women who have hysterectomies ~ they can't have babies but they are still desireable to men.)

He has probably "taken a liking to her recently" because he is starting to feel his sexual oats.

I have no idea how people who keep their males intact discourage that behavior (I spay / neuter) but I am sure others who do not neuter will offer some advice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.