Chihuahua People Forum banner

I am in love with her

973 Views 18 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  GypsyChi
For months I searched for Miya. I hope she's happy in her life. All I can give her is love and companionship and my best. This picture is heartwarming and I wanted to share with you all. I love this little girl so much.

See less See more
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
What a lovely picture, she adores you...
She is beautiful! And I agree, she adores you--it shows in her face!
Aaaaaww... that is so sweet! Thanks for sharing.
Thatis the sweetest picture! It just sort of says it all. You can tell you are both very happy.
I love this! Chihuahuas have a way of being your absolute best friend and really showing you how much they adore you. I think it's all in those expressive eyes.. ;)
Awww such a lovely photo, I can see so much love between you both. I'm sure she is very very happy with her mummy.
Aw! what a darling
Aww you can really feel the love!! So sweet!!! Miya reminds me SO much of my littlest chi, Mia Zofia!
Aww, puppy love! So sweet :)
Very cute! :)
You are both perfect for each other. I can see the love..
The two of you gazing into each others' eyes--so precious!
How sweet! Lovely picture, I definetly know that feeling with my girls.
There's no doubt in my mind that Miya is VERY happy with her life, and totally in love with her mommy! Adorable!
thats why i love this forum .It makes you feel so good to know that your not the only one that has soooo much love for something so small.And they return that love for you right back! In love is the perfect word.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.