Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been juggling with the idea of a 3rd but If I do so I am going to want a very cobby, short muzzled tiny male. Color doesnt matter. If anyone knows of a pup as such please pm me ;-)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Sending you a PM

There are two young boys here, "Andy" (long coat) and Bobby (short coat) that are small (4 pounds and under) who are available in far north Georgia. I think they are both very nice looking boys, but am especially fond of Andy.. He is already neutered and has a very short muzzle... You might like to take a look at him.
Happy hunting! Deb

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. 3 lbs or under would be ideal but wouldnt turn my nose up at 4 lbs, LOL. Does not have to be local. Price is just depending I guess. He will really have to jump out at me for me to be interested though as I am only considering right this second and in no rush. I would rather a puppy around 4 months old but would consider all ;-)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Michelle, you post so many chis in need of homes, I have seen some really cute ones that if I were closer I would probably nab one up. Keep us posted. I will send you a PM

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have actually been looking at rescues too but havent really found the age and look I am looking for and I havent completely ruled out a show prospect either ;-)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi oh boy arent you luckey keep us updated with any pics you get while searching for your little #3 good luck

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I've been juggling with the idea of getting another too. :p
I'll keep an eye out for you while I hunt for myself. ;)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been juggling with the idea of getting another too. :p
I'll keep an eye out for you while I hunt for myself. ;)

What are you looking for, let me know and I will keep an eye out for you as well :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Thank you Michelle! :)

I'm wanting a long coat female. 4-6 pounds. 10-12 weeks old. Apple head, Cobby body, and short muzzle. Must come from a reputable breeder. Shipping is okay. As for price, I'm open.
There are four colors I'm considering:
1) ALL white (Kristi's Bryco white!), with black nose.
2) ALL black, with black nose. ;)
3) Blue and white, with dark blue/black nose. Symmetrical markings.
4) Blue and white merle, with dark eyes. No blue eyes. Symmetrical markings. This color I'm still on the fence about. I REALLY love blue and white merles, but the possibility of deafness and/or blindness is something to consider.

I know I seem very picky, but this will be my fifth Chihuahua, and probably my last (Haha! ;)), so I want to be certain I get what I've been longing for. You know what I mean?
Anyways, like you, I'm in absolutely no hurry. I can wait years. Lol! :p
This dog will need to really jump out at me. You know that feeling when you see a chi for the first time, you just know he/she has to be yours. :p

Geez, what a list! :/

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lisa the breeder I pm'd you today should be dead on with what you are looking for :)

Linda he does look cobby and a real cutie but he also looks like he is probably older than what I am looking for. My ideal would be around 4 months old, I would not turn my nose up at a 5 month old but 6 months worry me as they might have started marking by then and maybe have some bad behaviors? I would go under 4 months but no younger than 12 weeks unless he is really special and jerks my heart strings :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts