Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are new here, just hoping to share some love. I am JULIO. I will be 20 HUMAN years old on Valentine's day, that's like a really lot in pup time, so much that I can't count it. I have not been feeling so good lately and really need some chihuahua love sent my way. My people are planning a nice party and I need all the positive energy I can get. I still love my biscuits, but have to eat special food now. I know I will have treats on my birthday, and maybe some nice presents. Hello to everyone, from fuzzy pups to grampy dogs, you should know that it's possible to live a very, very long time! Let us know if there are any other senior chi's out there... XO

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Hello Julio. Welcome to the forum.
You sure are one very cute senior! I love senior chi's. I look forward to see tons of pictures. Have a wonderful party. I hope you feel better. Lots of energy and love is coming your way! Happy early birthday! :)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Awww What a cutie. He's got my Tico beat, the vet thinks he's between 11-13 years old. Sending best wishes from me and the chi herd for his birthday.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow 20 years is awesome, he looks great too! Happy Birthday, Julio. :) And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
644 Posts
wow!
julio, you are one good looking senior pup :D
my Stottie shares the same birthday as you, he'll be three.
welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
251 Posts
WOW you are so handsome julio you mommy must looked after you really well.Happy birthday pretty boy.xoxoxo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! We are amazed at all the chis out there. Looking forward to meeting more online friends. We have a countdown-to-birthday webpage, if it's ok to share that here, you can visit. The pic we posted before is from last summer. Here is one taken today, with a bit more gray. So happy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts