Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Vintage Bitch Carrier will be done today! I can not wait to get it! Yippie!!!!!!! :hello1:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Woohoo! That's awesome, T! I can't wait to see it. I know it will be gorgeous!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woohoo! That's awesome, T! I can't wait to see it. I know it will be gorgeous!! :)
Thanks Paula! I have been trying so hard to be patient. I know I've been driving Lori nuts. :lol: She said she was sewing the fur in today, and would be shipping it this evening. :hello1: I had a sneak peak before the straps and fur were sewn on/in, and it was gorgeous even then!!! Yay!!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
T...I thought you might get another chi...LOL...

can't wait to see your new Vintage Bitch Carrier
Ohhhhh, no! No more Chi's for me. 4 is more than plenty. I don't even get the Chi baby fever anymore. I love to look at the baby Chi pics that people post, but looking is plenty for me. These little Indians I have keep me busy non-stop. :p But I love every second of it! :daisy:

I'm so super excited about my new VBC!!!!! :hello1:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Ohhhhh, no! No more Chi's for me. 4 is more than plenty. I don't even get the Chi baby fever anymore. I love to look at the baby Chi pics that people post, but looking is plenty for me. These little Indians I have keep me busy non-stop. :p But I love every second of it! :daisy:

I'm so super excited about my new VBC!!!!! :hello1:
I totally know what you mean.....I looked but I just know that I can't handle anymore....my life totally change in a good way but now very limit for us to do anything together as a couple anymore.....

Yay for VBC!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I totally know what you mean.....I looked but I just know that I can't handle anymore....my life totally change in a good way but now very limit for us to do anything together as a couple anymore.....

Yay for VBC!!!
Very true! It drastically changes your lifestyle. In a great way, but does limit what, when and where you can go and do. Not to mention Vet bills, Insurance, food, necessities, etc. I wouldn't take a million bucks for mine, but I definitely do not want anymore. Puppies are cute, but they grow up, and come with about a 15 year responsibility. So to be fair to the Angels I have, we are through adding. :) My heart is completely full of love with my 4. :love5:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw I was hoping it was a puppy too! :foxes15: That's fun though! I can't wait to see!
Nah, no puppies for us. :) But I'm super excited about our bag!!!! :hello1:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Very true! It drastically changes your lifestyle. In a great way, but does limit what, when and where you can go and do. Not to mention Vet bills, Insurance, food, necessities, etc. I wouldn't take a million bucks for mine, but I definitely do not want anymore. Puppies are cute, but they grow up, and come with about a 15 year responsibility. So to be fair to the Angels I have, we are through adding. :) My heart is completely full of love with my 4. :love5:
Sometimes I think I may be the only one who is not totally a fan of the puppy stage.. :lol:
I got AJ at 8 weeks and it was *ok* but my other dogs came to me a bit older and I prefer it! maybe it's because I have kids :lol:
I would imagine if you have no kids and several dogs it would definitely slow you down! I don't notice it much since our kids slow us down waaay before the dogs :lol:

I cannot wait to see your bag! Lori is sooooo talented.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sometimes I think I may be the only one who is not totally a fan of the puppy stage.. :lol:
I got AJ at 8 weeks and it was *ok* but my other dogs came to me a bit older and I prefer it! maybe it's because I have kids :lol:
I would imagine if you have no kids and several dogs it would definitely slow you down! I don't notice it much since our kids slow us down waaay before the dogs :lol:

I cannot wait to see your bag! Lori is sooooo talented.
I'm not a fan of the puppy stage either, really. Way too much work. :lol:

I have kids, a grandbaby, and elderly parents that live with me. Mom is blind. I'm their sole caretaker. You already know all of this, though. :lol: So having 4 pups on top of all of that responsibility can be like juggling sometime. :lol: It def. changed our lifestyle. We can't go near as much as we used too. But I wouldn't change a thing, I love it all. But I def. do not need anymore. :lol:

I can't wait for my bag!!!! :hello1: :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
awesome, cant wait to see pics of all the babies in it
Thanks Manda! I wish it had wings to fly to me. :lol:

Lucky you and lucky Wees! Cant wait to see them modeling one of Loris fab bags!
I am so excited!!! And now, if even possible, moreso! She sent me a pic of the finished product. Talk about STUNNING! I was speechless!

Come on Postman, run, don't walk. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I can't wait to see this bag!!! Lori outdoes herself every time! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts