Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
What a big boy! I used to le Tyson off his leash and he would stay with me nicely but now there's 2 mean dogs across the street that are always loose. I'm even scared to walk my babies ON a leash now! That area looks so nice for walks. I love the wild flowers. And your babies are all so cute walking together!

·
Registered
85 Posts
yah, my chihuahua is the ONLY dog i have that can walk with out a leash! (i have 2 siberian huskies and a pomeranian as well). But i'm always worried that another dog will come near him to snatch him....or a big bird LOL.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Wow Kasper what a good boy!! And look at Ella, off the leash too!!

I could never take Carl for a walk without a leash! He would wander too much.

That looks like a nice path to take the pups for a walk!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Aw that is great. Lola is aloud to walk off lead, only at "her" park because it is a big open park, with hardly any people there. Usually no people.

They are cute. I love to see park pictures. :)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
what a pretty place to go for a walk :) i'd love to be able to walk mine off the leash but there are a lot of unfriendly loose dogs around where i am now.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought the same thing, I started off walking and after a while when they weren't as excited about walking I would just take off the leads without making a big fuss. They didnt even know I had taken it off.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I think my dear Buford would be O.K. He comes when he's called. But Ernie is just still too puppy. What a difference between 10 1/2 mos. and 1 yr. and 10 1/2 mos.!

Ernie went off the porch the other day, they always wait til I say O.K. but he jumped the gun and then stood out in the yard a looked defiantly at me! Brat!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts