Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so irritated again at my neighbor again, This is neighbor that has the chi puppies for sale at really high price just to pay her taxes. she has her momma chi and all the babies out side in a pen on the ground DIRT/GRASS and it so cold out side. It is 41degrees and raining. GRRRR!!!!!! :foxes15: What is wrong with her, and the puppies have only had 1 shot that she gave them not a vet. They haven't even been seen by a vet yet. they are 10 weeks now, she has been trying to sell since 6 weeks but No buyers. It's not against the law here to keep them out side so I cant do anything about it. If I say anything she just gets mad and makes million excuses why the things she dies is OK.

·
Registered
88 Posts
WOW, your neighbour needs to get her head on straight and care about the safety of mommy & pups!! ugh, I have no idea what I would do in your situation, I hope that all ends well.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Can you call your local shelter and see If they can give you any advice on what you can do? Sometimes while they can't do anything they can give you tools to build A case on her so they can do something about it down the road theres always a chance :)

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you call your local shelter and see If they can give you any advice on what you can do? Sometimes while they can't do anything they can give you tools to build A case on her so they can do something about it down the road theres always a chance :)
OK Thanks so much...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I'm soooo glad she cant sell her puppies. Hopfully this will make her stop breeding. I just hope this won't have a negative effect on the puppies cause she can't see them

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't blame u for being upset, I would be livid. These are not OUTSIDE dogs, no puppies should be outside. She's thinking more about the money then the dogs. No better then a puppy mill. There has to be someone u can call to get help for those dogs. Good luck !!!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't blame u for being upset, I would be livid. These are not OUTSIDE dogs, no puppies should be outside. She's thinking more about the money then the dogs. No better then a puppy mill. There has to be someone u can call to get help for those dogs. Good luck !!!
No I cant call anyone. It OK here to put dogs outside no matter what kind. I did talk to her, she says they love it out side. I told her it's too cold, and I put Amberleah out just for a min she is cold, I also told her about parvo in area my vet said and not having all their shots and she said she gives the shots. I asked her have they been to a vet she said no she don't take them to vet. The new owners responsibility to. Oh my goodness. twice yesterday her momma got out and my husband drives a big delivery drunk and got called out and her little Mommy almost ran right under his back tires and chased him down the road he didn't even know it.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Next time her dog is loose, call animal control! Tell them you are concerned for the dogs safety because it keeps getting out.

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
I agree. If they won't do anything about the puppies being outside, I would report her for anything animal related, as long as it won't result in the dogs being destroyed. I can't believe anyone would leave puppies outside all day unsupervised, no matter what the breed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts