Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could scream...

it's 2;45 here and I got a call from staci from the shelter asking if I could come and pick up some puppies to take to a voulenteer. So I went picked the puppies up but had to take a peek into the box. There was 12 new born puppies in the box I about freaked I asked staci who turned them in and she said she didn't know she came in and they were sitting on the doorstep. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Each day I get more fed up with people...WHY WHY WHY would somone do this???? These babies need there mommy and mommy needs them. How could you be so cruel to not spay your dog to cause unwanted things like this to happen. It's so easy put your dog in the car drive to your vet pay 50 to 100 dollars have her spayed and the problem is gone...UGH UGH UGH

I cannot stress this enough I am so fed up with it I catch myself getting a little snippy with people here that things seem out there. In the breeding sections because I don't understand some peoples breeding reasons other then there dogs are cute. UGH I think I need to take a chill pill and maybe some time off or I am going to go mad. :roll:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
If I live to be 100, I'll never understand how people can be so thoughtless and so cruel. These idiot people won't have their dog fixed and they won't take responsibility for the puppies either. I feel so bad for that momma dog, wherever she is. Do you think all 12 puppies will survive? Will you be able to find homes for them?

I'm mad too but mostly I just feel sad about it. Why can't people see that animals deserve to be treated with the same respect they would demand for themselves?

Please don't get discouraged. :(

·
Registered
825 Posts
I totally agree its so heartbreaking and needless,....isnt it. Can you please let us know how the puppys are. :(

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
If I live to be 100, I'll never understand how people can be so thoughtless and so cruel. These idiot people won't have their dog fixed and they won't take responsibility for the puppies either. I feel so bad for that momma dog, wherever she is. Do you think all 12 puppies will survive? Will you be able to find homes for them?

I'm mad too but mostly I just feel sad about it. Why can't people see that animals deserve to be treated with the same respect they would demand for themselves?

Please don't get discouraged. :(
I agree 100%... poor mommy dog and the poor wee ones... itis sad. I hope they all make it and find the good loving homes that they deserve.

It is amazing how harsh, cruel and how uncaring people can be.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
That is so sad - those poor puppies! I agree 100% with you - if you are going to have a pet, then take responsibility for it. If you can't afford to have the vet bills and to have your dog neutered/spayed, then don't get a dog!!!

I have a neighbor down the street who has a large mixed breed female who has the run of the neighborhood. Every few months she has a litter of pups. I asked the lady why she didn't have her spayed. She said "we can't afford it." To which I replied "then why did you get a dog in the first place?" She hasn't spoken to me since, and I really don't care.

Please don't get too discouraged. We need people like you at the shelters - bless you for doing what you can to help these poor animals.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Unbelievable stupid and cruel It's a shame there isn't a way to know who did it. As if it isn't hard enough to find homes for dogs someone does that :twisted:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
chimom said:
I have a neighbor down the street who has a large mixed breed female who has the run of the neighborhood. Every few months she has a litter of pups. I asked the lady why she didn't have her spayed. She said "we can't afford it." To which I replied "then why did you get a dog in the first place?" She hasn't spoken to me since, and I really don't care.
Okay, so she can't afford to have her dog spayed, though I will bet my last nickel she can afford cigarettes or beer or some other selfish thing she just can't live without. But the dog is allowed to roam free, ensuring she'll have litter after litter. And what happens to all those puppies? And how soon will her dog's poor tired body just give out from exhaustion? If that woman had any love for her dog whatsoever she wouldn't allow this to happen.

People like that make me want to vomit. :angry5:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
the world is full of selfish people and most of the time we cant even stop it. Its so sad. Makes me so angry to think how thoughtless a person can be! Keep us updated on the pups x x x

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
That is terrible. I can't believe that a person would do that. You must be a very special person to have to deal with that with every day but it obvious that you really care. Im glad you are there for those littlee guys.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPDATE:

2 of the puppies didn't make it but the other 10 are doing well. I think the 2 that didn't make it were runts and was lacking from the other puppies. The other puppies are nice and fat and are doing ok at the moment. I sure wish we could find out who did this so they could get some time in court with a HUGE cost or some jail time. :evil:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
It's all about Karma.. these same people will come back in their next life as a stray dog.. and then they'll see how it feels.

·
Registered
76 Posts
so disgusting lol. could you maybe report the woman for animal cruelty???. the one with the dog roaming the street??. people can be very thoughtless awful creatures.those poor darling puppies. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
god people like this make me so mad , atleats we have to be thankful they were sent to you otherwise it may of been dumped on the side of a road or the bottom of a river :cry:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Well at least those 10 made it. What are people thinking when they do that?! I could never in a million years just put my dogs puppies (if she was able to have any) in a box and dump them somewhere. It'd be like if one of my kids had a baby and I dumped them off at a hospital. Chances are if I would have bred Lina (had she been big enough) I would have ended up keeping the puppies lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts