Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out today that in October amoncio is going back to mexico. He wont be back for 3 months and we have never been apart that long :cry: I am gonna miss him like crazy he said when he got back we were going to get married. I don't know if I can wait that long... :cry: I understand him wanting to go back to mexico because his dad is sick and I would never stop him. I am just going to miss him so much... :cry:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Oh sweety I am so sorry! When my ex went back to mexico because his mother was ill I missed him too and he was gone for 4 months. God if I knew then what I know now He could have stayed there :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
what do you mean .;with i don't know if i can wait that long ?

3 months is a long time...but it's not thaaat long; you have baby and sasha to keep you company (and us ofcourse) and a wedding to look forward too (congratulations btw :D )..it will be over in no time !!!

kisses nat

ps are you visiting him?

·
Registered
321 Posts
You will be ok! my husband for drove tour buses for famouse artist and he would go out on tour for several months. in 2000-2001 my kids and i only seen him 2 months out of the entire year. It is very hard but distance makes the heart fonder (truely) keep yourself busy, try to talk on the phone as often as possible or write. Plan your wedding look at gowns, flowers, invitations any thing to pass the time and keep your mind busy and before ya know it 3 weeks will seam like just days!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
I so sorry, my boyfriend John is leaving for an Internship in Florida, we live in Texas, so he'll be far away too. He leaves in two weeks and will be gone for a month and a half. I've never been without him that long either! We'll go through it together k! :D He misses Lex's arrival too...which is sad! :( But he'll make the time go faster!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Teresa, I am sorry that Amonico has to be away for that long.. but it is coming into summer now and you can make yourself busy adn the time will fly.. Of course you will miss him but that is what being in love is... I know I had a hard time the first time Mark had to go on a busy trip he couldn't take me on...

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
3 months will fly by don't you worry! and if you love this person im sure 3months is nothing really. Congratulations on your wedding and you are definately being a strong person and he should go to see his dad it will be a very important time for him and he will appreciate you very much and thank you for being so supportive.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for the support...

What I meant about the "I don't know if I can wait that long" Is being without him.

No I wont be going to vist him I wish I could. Its just going to be so lonely in this big house just me baby and sasha. Sasha is so attached to him I told him if it would be ok for her to go to mexico he could take her but I think Id be worried about all the shots she would need to go. So I think thats out of the question she can just stay with momma and contuine tearing my house apart... :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
ooo have him set a date and this way you can start planning, before you know it he'll be home and you'll have your wedding all planned out, well lets see 3 months ok ok half way planned out lol!

i understand you are going to miss him. when my ex had to go visit family for a few weeks (like 2 weeks it was) i was soooo sad. i missed him so much, but what i did was every time i thought about him i would grab a pen and pad and write down what i was doing that got me thinking of him (like certain song on the radio ect ect.) and i planned on sharing it with him and reading it together the first night back but then i decided to keep it a "secret" lol, he knew about it but i never let him see it. (i was planning to share it on our next anniversary but um, it never came.. blah.) but i think it's a cute thing to do. but i'm a dork hehe :p wht do i know :geek:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YOU HAVE WONDERFUL SUGGESTIONS!!!

Thats what Ill do make him set a date!! WooHoo Ill be so busy doing everything I wont miss him so much... :D I could hug you for this... :D :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
TeresaAnn20 said:
YOU HAVE WONDERFUL SUGGESTIONS!!!

Thats what Ill do make him set a date!! WooHoo Ill be so busy doing everything I wont miss him so much... :D I could hug you for this... :D :wave:
girl if anyone knows how to pass the time waiting for her love to come home, it's me. there were times i didn't see my ex for long stretches of time. he was so so busy with school and stuff. i'm a master at text messaging, i can do it one handed with my eyes closed.....

you made my night. i was sitting her needing a hug.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Teresa, Mark went on a business trio one time shortly after we were married. I think it was for 4 days. He called me every night except the last one... If I got lonely and started missing him I would sit down at my computer and start typing a letter to him.. When he got home i handed him this book that I typed when he was gone... The funny thing about it is about six months ago when I was going through our file cabinet I found it in a file.. i didn't know he had kept it all these years... It was fun to sit back and read what I wrote him so long ago.(9 years last thursday)

good luck.. i know you will find that the time will go by fast...

and just think wwe are all here for you while he is away....

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats a wonderful Idea too...Since he wont be here to listen to all the wedding planning talk Ill just have to keep a notebook full of everything he'll miss.. :D You know how much men love wedding planning..LOL :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Teresa, Mark made all of our wedding plans except what the colros were going to be.. I had always told myself that if I got married the third time it was going to be in a black minnie skirt/dress... And that is what I did...

We went ona cruise and got married. It was beautiful. He did al the arranging with the wedding lady... All I had to do is help him decide on the invitations and the date... In which we picked out of a hate... hehehehe

he even picked our song... it was played at the wedding... we had choosen 4 different ones and I told himI wants going to pick any more.. He had to decide which one out of the 4.

See we were going to get married in town(he had never been married before) I was talking ot my mom on the phone and I asked her what I should have the flower girls wear. Black with white or white with black and she said black with yellow.. I looked at Mark(with my mom still on the phone) and said "I am not getting married in this town. Mark you take me someplace else and marry me" so he did...

we had the best wedding and the best honeymoon... mexico for a week.. and the ocean was gorgeous.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts