Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night before I put Hershey to bed I took her outside to go potty. Needless to say she didn't want to go. She decided to save it for 2am this morning. She came in and woke me up and walked right to the door and sat there just looking at the door and looking at me (all half asleep). This made me happy... partially because she never tells me when she needs to go out, I just have to guess.
After, when she get inside she runs to her water and drinks the whole bowl. (great she is going to have to pee in an hour!)
Anyway I finally got her to bed at about 3am because she thought it was play time after and not sleep time. Even in the dark. But one good thing came from this. Now I know she is improving in her potty training.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Great news! It feels so great when they finally figure out how to let you know they need out. Sorry you didn't get much sleep :wink:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Gessh I wish mine would tell me, I think Kemo is just an angel and waits for me... :oops:

Great news :wave:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
i would gladly sacrifice sleep if chico would let me know when he has to go potty, lol. he only lets me know when he feels like it, every other time i have to guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts