Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no pictures please momma...

poor little girl can hardly hold her head up tonight...she is wiped out after all the excitement at the vets today....

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hang in there sweet girl, mama's doing everything and then some, you are in the best possible hands. Lots of kisses to you!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Oh Izzy I am so, so sorry that you had such a terrible day. I wish I could help your mommy take all of your pain and discomfort away and make you feel all better. I am sure though with your mommy's love, a good nights rest, lots of tlc and a good breakfast you will feel better tomorrow. I am sure your mommy needs some of the same things right now, but I have no doubt she will put all of your needs first to ensure that you are as comfortable as possible, before she even thinks of herself. Lots of love to you sweetheart and to your mommy to from Ralph,Jasper,Moose,Ginger,Haley and of course me. Will be thinking of you and sending you and your mommy some prayers tonight.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Feel better sweet baby girl...Tina, Lulu, Gidget, & Brookley send lots and lots and lots of hugs and kisses! :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Izzy is feeling much better today...she slept well...and had a nice breakfast this morn...
She is going down south on Tuesday to see the ophthalmologist...hopefully she will have some suggestions for us ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts