Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dahlia got her Christmas eve pressie this morning.
She really loved her new Hedgehog and rolled
him around for a good hour.Loved seeing her have
so much fun! Click on video below:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a toy!

Does it look that real??
LOL.Its a toy for Dahlia.
She loves rolly polly toys
like this and Furbys especially. :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
haha yeh! aww kool sounds fun Cici loves toys that roll to :) it's like she thinks they are alive because they move by themselves lol Oh and that bed looks really comfy :D!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Awwww, theres a video!!?? oh I didn't know it was a video I thought it was just a picture, that's why it looked real to me :L you must of been thinking I was stupit thinking it was real ha I'll just check out the vid :p

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Chico has one just like it(Hoggie)... he takes it to bed with him almost every night... he has a 'BEEBER' (Beaver) also he loves.....

She is SO cute romping with her 'hoggie'....

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hee hee. That video was so cute! I loved that bit where she was on her back and she had in in the air. :lol:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!
She is having a ball with it!
I got lots of video to save away.

Thanks Darlene.....cant wait to see her "surprize"!! :p

·
Registered
162 Posts
Oh my goodness! How cute is she????? Happy little chi girl!!!! Her coloring looks very much like my Chippy! She's beautiful! Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww she is so sweet.I love her.Good to see you.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL! Omg how cute is she! She is really rolling around! She loves it!! Awww Thanks for the video that put a smile on my face! -- The still shot it does look real LOL

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
OMG..when i first read this i thought, she played with a HH for an hour, isn't that cruel. I didn't realize until the vid that it is a toy rofl!!! That video is soo cute. She is soo sweet:)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Awe I posted a while back about Gretels favorite toy getting destroyed, it was an all pink version of that hedgehog I found in a clearance valentines bin.

Something about those hedgehogs drive them wild. She'd play with it by herself for HOURS!

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought the title would catch peoples curiosity!
LOL......... Merry Christmas chi friends!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts