Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOL, I totally couldn't resist, especially once I found this set on eBay and at the SPCA dog walk/fair on Sunday they are having a contest for the best dressed Hawaiian dog. I just hope it gets here before Sunday! The sellers listing says expedited shipping, so hopefully it should. So if Chloe doesn't win best dressed in this outfit along with her new sunglasses, then I can't wait to see the winner, either that or it will be fixed! LOL Here's what I bought......

Also when we registered for the walk this weekend they gave us a lei and told me to either wear it or put it on one of our dogs so I think I am going to take the lei and cut it in half and then restring the flowers and plastic spacers and make two separate lei's so Colette and Chloe can each have one. Colette hates clothes, but will tolerate the t-shirt type dresses if I put them on her and I have a pink t-shirt dress that I got at Walmart a few years ago with white hybiscus flowers on it so I think I will see if she will tolerate wearing that for the day so she won't look totally naked next to Chloe.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Its beautiful, Chloe is gonna look like the Belle of the Ball, lovely style and colour and I bet there are people who'd love a dress like that.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its beautiful, Chloe is gonna look like the Belle of the Ball, lovely style and colour and I bet there are people who'd love a dress like that.
Heck I wouldn't mind a dress and matching hat like that either, just not such a big bow and ruffles - I think that would make me look goofy. :D I have a teal Hawaiian flowered dress that I would wear down there but I don't think walking 5k would be too comfortable in that so I have a Hawaiian Mickey Mouse shirt I think I will wear instead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts