Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out shopping looking for some new craft ideas and some stuff for the fur kids. When I came upon these

All I could think was you have got to be kidding me. And for the price. Could you even imagine your dog or cat sitting still and letting you clean their bums. I know my cat Cuddles would sure use me as a scratching post as I did it.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know, probably. I was thinking the same thing baby wipes or a wet rag if need be. They also had some other goods too.

I saw some other stuff. They have a bed I wanted to get and pricing towards paying for the bed or making it, it was cheaper to buy it. So next payday.

I told my hubby about the wipes and hes like what the hell is wrong with people, buy some baby wipes or some at teh dollar store even.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
My husband said they probably took off the baby wipe label and put that label on there, and then charged ten bucks for them. lol That's crazy. Cricket, if I have to, will let me wipe. A wet cloth is all that's needed.

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Haha, that's great marketing. We had to buy some wipes for Odie when she had really bad diarrhea after her spay, and I just bought some organic all natural baby wipes, which were probably the same price as that. We used a LOT of them though! Yikes.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol i have those. its called petwipes though

i have the travel size one too, so i use it on emergencies when dex poopsie funny when were out LOL

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL yeah but you can use them for their tushy too. I bought something like that before because one of my cats started smelling funny and washing her was a battle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts