Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up yesterday after hubby and I took a nap and looked down at Jaxx's bed in the bedroom and he wasn't there. I went into the living room and still couldn't find him.
I went back into the bedroom to see if he went to his crate and found at the end of the bed there was a precious little puppy asleep on the mountain of pillows at the bottom of our bed.

When we go to bed I throw our throw pillows at the bottom of the bed and unfortunately hubby throws his clothes for me to pick up later and put in the hamper (please ignore the clothes.) Jaxx has never even tried to climb up on the pillows but I guess either because hubby's clothes were there or perhaps he just figured out it looked comfy Jaxx decided to climb the mountain of clothes.

When he noticed I was standing there he just looked at me like "what, aren't these for me?"

I had to share the picture I was able to snap fast because it was such a cute moment. Our bed is over 30 inches off of the ground and Jaxx could never get up ontop of it but I guess he decided the pillows were the next best thing.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He just know what comfy is! Cute
He can definitely find a comfy spot and I think he can sniff a blanket from a mile away. If he knows there is a blanket out in his reach he thinks he must be under it although he doesn't like them unless they are big blankets.
Haha. Clever guy!
He has came a long way in exploring. For the first 3 or 4 months that we had him he wouldn't explore many things. If we tossed his ball under the bed or bar stool it would stay there until we got it out because he would not go under anything. Now it amazes me the things he tries. I didn't honestly think he could get up on the pillows but somehow he figured out how to make them into stairs.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww! Sweet sleepy baby.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
He can definitely find a comfy spot and I think he can sniff a blanket from a mile away. If he knows there is a blanket out in his reach he thinks he must be under it although he doesn't like them unless they are big blankets.
I think blanket sniffing is what chis do best!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts