Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My breeder emailed me yesterday and said that as Minka is so strong and healthy I can get her in 2 weeks (she would be 10 weeks old) but I’m going to a festival the day I could pick her up, and I really don’t want to take her seeing as she wont know me and its just to much for a new puppy. So I guess I am just gonna have to wait and get her when she is 11 weeks :( .
It’s so good to know that she is that healthy. :D
I guess she is living up to her name bless her! (Minka means Strong)

My breeder also sent me pictures.. I SWEAR I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with this little bubba! :love4: :love7: :love9:
I cried while looking at them :oops:
My mum is carrying round a picture that she printed off and showing all her friends lol!

I really want to post them up (and I’m sure you guys really wanna see them!!)
But I can’t seem to do it…
Would it work if I printed them out, scanned them in again and THEN tried to put them up?? :?

They are taken with a D/Camera and sent in an email.
I did save them off the e mail but I wont let me put them up.
Some one said something about free web space or something?
Help!! Lol!

Love n hugs
:angel1:

S xXx

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Wow - it is obvious you don't care a thing about this furbaby. LOL - The waiting was really hard for me too.

I wish I could tell you how to post your pics, but I'm not very good at computer stuff. You shouldn't have to host them on a website to post. You should be able to post them from your desktop. Are they maybe too large? If so, you would need to reduce size some. There is a free website called photobucket.com. Maybe try that? We would love to see pics.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
maybe the pics are too BIG? They can only be 50KB. If you still have trouble send them to me. via E-mail

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
aw that is so great! i can't wait to see pics!!!

and let me tell you, i printed pics off the internet of my baby and i carried them around showing everyone lol!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I know you are excited!!! :D I cant wait to see Minka.....bet she is adorable!!! Wish I could help with the pic posting---my husband is the photographer and computer guru in this house. :wink:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks people! :D
I will try photobucket!!

Thank u nate/Kristen thats so nice of u guys!!

I'll go try photo bucket now :D :D

Love n hugs

:angel1:

S xXx

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah Lori saw my puppys name and fell in love with it.
It was my gr8 aunts name and i had a teddy i had called it when i was 6

Love n hugs

S xXx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts