Chihuahua People Forum banner
41 - 60 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
974 Posts
Ok .... Pleast go to the link below and take a look at the puppy I *Might* be bringing home tomorrow.


http://www.chihuahua-people.com/viewtopic.php?t=13587


I usually name animals with human names. (Names I have used previously are Heather & Hannah - cats, Mikinzie, Jazmine, Zoey, & Charley - dogs)

I like names that I can come up with cute nicknames for. (Like Charley is Char Char or Charley-Warley. Mikinzie was Kinzie. Zoey was Zoe Zoe. Jazmine is Jazzy. Etc...)

I would like a name that goes well with Charley and doesn't sound anything like my parents two dogs names (Muffy and Jazzy).

For some reason I have the name Benson or Benny stuck in my head.

Any other thoughts?

**UPDATE: He's mine! I've posted new pics of him here:



http://www.chihuahua-people.com/viewtopic.php?t=13685


:flower:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Well, the man of the house likes Martini or Gidget.... I like Gidget... but she's soooo girlie. Ok, I am making her girlie! :lol:

We almost named our lab "Reno" but then we realized half the time we'd be saying "No, Reno, no!" :lol: and figured it would get confusing... plus, having "no" in the name may desensitize that word when you WANT to use it.

Just a thought- but I still think its a cute name!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
SuperSteph said:
Well, the man of the house likes Martini or Gidget.... I like Gidget... but she's soooo girlie. Ok, I am making her girlie! :lol:

We almost named our lab "Reno" but then we realized half the time we'd be saying "No, Reno, no!" :lol: and figured it would get confusing... plus, having "no" in the name may desensitize that word when you WANT to use it.

Just a thought- but I still think its a cute name!!
that's a really good point! okay so ix-nay on the reno ... i am kinda leaning toward Novi just cuz i like unusual names and im having a hard time thinking of anything better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Hi, I need help. I have a beautiful, 1.13 lb Chihua, she is gorgeous. She has a bit of mishchief in her, and she is the cuddliest, lickiest little baby. I don't know what to name her. She has major bouts of hyperactivity, followed by major bouts of loungeity. Please help
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
need girl puppy name

I am picking up my precious next weekend. trying to nail down her name. she is cream in color but don't know her personality as yet. looking for a cute two-syllable chi name for female. will try to insert her pic. I'm leaning toward Bella (Itsa Bella)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
I'm getting a new Chi its a boy......... i don't even know what it looks like yet i can post a pic later but i need a name i would like something different......... something with meaning......... or maybe a "Butch name"....... i dunno... i need some help
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
hmm how about:

Rocky
Brady (tom brady)
Manny ( manny ramirez)
give me some hints as to names you like, andi can go from there.,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Re: need girl puppy name

lisalutt said:
I am picking up my precious next weekend. trying to nail down her name. she is cream in color but don't know her personality as yet. looking for a cute two-syllable chi name for female. will try to insert her pic. I'm leaning toward Bella (Itsa Bella)
I really like Bambi for a girl. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
MEGGS said:
I'm getting a new Chi its a boy......... i don't even know what it looks like yet i can post a pic later but i need a name i would like something different......... something with meaning......... or maybe a "Butch name"....... I dunno... i need some help
Hmm... Spike? Louie? Rocko? Harley? Jake?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,057 Posts
Im Gunna Call My new Pup Kitty :p lolzzz


it was my nana's name who died in march..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,057 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
<3 Sarah <3 said:
Im Gunna Call My new Pup Kitty :p lolzzz


it was my nana's name who died in march..
what a sweet gesture :) and such a cute name.
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
need a registered name

i have two chi's; angel and shorty... shorty's name is "nothing short of chaos". i cant think of something cute for angel though.. i need help! heres pics of her... shes the sweetest thing, but can be a real firecracker sometimes!! i want something kinda girlie...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
hmmm lets see..

"Heavenly Angel of_______" what ever name you want to use.
"Angelic Lady of _____"

hmm this is a toughie..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
I need help!!!
My fiancee is getting me a chi puppy for Christmas....She was suposed to be a surprise, but I accidentally found out! I'm not allowed to see her, but I know shes black with tan spots on her face and paws...I want a name thats girly, but not silly. This is my first chi and I'm SO excited!!! I have a 1 year old cocker spaniel named Abbie, so I don't want anything too similar to her because she is also one of a kind, special. Help me PLEASE!!!!
 
41 - 60 of 145 Posts
Top