Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took the girls out on quite a long walk today and later tonight, husband started getting out harness and leads again. He wanted to go again. It was starting to get dark. They left but I could see them out the back and they were so cute that I had to join them just to snap some photos. These pictures help show their size since I usually crop EVERY SINGLE photo I ever take so that no one gets an accurate view of anything or anyone.

Here are my 3 favorite loves:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Soo sweet! They really make the most adorable pair. I just love them. Oh and I'm a serial photo cropper too. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww they're so tiny and CUTE. Great pics.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi karen what a wonderful time yall are haveing as simple as a walk makes life seem so much easier your chihs are so tiny

·
Registered
244 Posts
omg these are so cute! i love seeing guys walking little dogs, specially chihuahuas. guys have no idea what it does to a girl when we see them being loving to something so tiny!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! It did warm my heart (and make me feel more confident in him having them both without me helping) and that is why I had to ruin their "alone" time by running out to snap some pictures! haha!

Shara-you should hear how he talks to them. He is a SUPER quiet, low-key guy. A definite guy's guy. A man's man.

BUT. I often catch him picking them up or holding them while talking right to them and he is saying, "hi, pretty girl", "hi, baby" and the like. They LOVVVVVVVVVE him. Way more than me. It is true and that tickles him to no end since I am 95% the caretaker.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I would have the one of him walking with his back to the camera made into a huge photo frame it and put on the wall

·
Registered
244 Posts
Thanks! It did warm my heart (and make me feel more confident in him having them both without me helping) and that is why I had to ruin their "alone" time by running out to snap some pictures! haha!

Shara-you should hear how he talks to them. He is a SUPER quiet, low-key guy. A definite guy's guy. A man's man.

BUT. I often catch him picking them up or holding them while talking right to them and he is saying, "hi, pretty girl", "hi, baby" and the like. They LOVVVVVVVVVE him. Way more than me. It is true and that tickles him to no end since I am 95% the caretaker.
omg too cute! all the guys in my house are the same way, and they didnt even like dogs before! but chihuahuas have something about them! my father says hello to them before anyone else! and i love seeing boyfriend with them, it is just to cute, layla thinks he is her boyfriend and they snuggle together when they sleep. she doesnt snuggle with me though! hmph! :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts