Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a trip to see my breeder in South Carolina with a friend to get a dog and I was stupid enough to pick up a puppy she had in her office. Big mistake...HUGE! Look what came home with me.

This is Bandit.

The girls absolutely love him and he has taken to everyone as if he has always been here.

So, as I sit typing I have an Italian greyhound beside me, Chloe and CoCo under my arms, Bandit on my shoulder and another IG on the arm of the chair. I feel so very loved! (and warm too!)

BTW, can you believe how HUGE Chloe's ears are? Good grief!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Awe! you sound like me, I cant go see any of my breeder friends for that sole reason. I ending up coming home with another....and now I have 7...hehehe :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very cute new addition!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ciarra....don't tell me that!!! I'm actually maxed out on dogs, I really can't have another and shouldn't have done this but he wagged his tail at me and walked to me. How do you walk away from that?

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
That is why we don't go to our breeder.lol he is so cute.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Wow, he is sure a cutie...I would be afraid to see puppy in person because it would come home with me too. Whats another anyway?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Ciarra....don't tell me that!!! I'm actually maxed out on dogs, I really can't have another and shouldn't have done this but he wagged his tail at me and walked to me. How do you walk away from that?
Its hard to fight it, and even I cant at moments. But you have to think well one more....cant hurt. And thats why Im way over the legal limit. But we take precautions. I would love to add another CC but maybe once we move...:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fluff monster!

Awww, look at that nice & fluffy coat he has!! What a beautiful little guy. :)
What do you make of the fluffy coat? She said she thought he was a "broken coat" meaning that he had a little long hair in there too. He is like a little stuffed animal, he is so soft! Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
ummm I'm bad enough when I look on the web...;) good thing breeder's over two hours away...LOL

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Well, I am a severe "chocoholic" .. so no way I could have passed him up!..lol Adorable little guy... with what we call a "rough" coat.. Our Rio was like that.. He had some long coats way back in his line. Congratulations on a wonderful new baby.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I love him! I did the same thing today, it is so hard to not bring one home.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts