Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: I went the other day to meet with some clients (and friends) who also rescues persians. Since they know that I am an animal lover and love to spend time with all the cats in the rescue after our business is conducted they offered me a rescued baby that had come in. Actually there were 3 of them. But the one I took in is a beautiful Tabby. He is only 16 weeks and just full of himself. He is settling in wonderfully. He decided he likes my desk cubby for his bed. I was kind of skeptical about bringing in a cat with my dogs, but they all adjusted well. My famliy is going to adopt him. Even DH who is so-so about cats likes him. The kids named him Baxter. Here is a picture of him.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
tajj1986 said:
Even DH who is so-so about cats likes him.
sorry to but in and ask an odd question , I've read the letters DH before , maybe it means your husband ?? :lol: would really like to know what it stands for ? :lol:

thanks in advance ;)

sara :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
yes DH is darling hubby I had to ask on another forum, learning all this "net" language is a challenege LOL

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
KB mamma said:
yes DH is darling hubby I had to ask on another forum, learning all this "net" language is a challenege LOL
Ain't that the truth? Took me a couple of weeks to find out what LMAO meant. I didn't want to look stupid and ask on-line, so I asked my grand-daughter....that is embarassing since I'm older and supposed to be wiser.. :lol:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
When I first started this internet life I had no idea what LOL was and I was doing on-line dating etc and some guy kept writing that and I thought it meant Love ya lots and boy was I getting excited over nothing :oops:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts