Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a pic of rocky playing with my cat, wiggity. they do this often i guess b/c they are each others only playmate. its cute though and my cat never hurts rocky, hes gentle even though it doesn't look like it. :D :D

[/img]

does anyone else have funny pics of their chis playing with another animal? please post i would love to see them!!!!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Oh how cute ! My Yoshi likes to play with the cats as well :)

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<3 Sarah <3 said:
Awwwww i love how Chihuahuas think that they are big and strong.. :lol: :D

i know and rocky is sooo much smaller than my cat but he doesnt seem to realize that lol :lol:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Rocky said:
<3 Sarah <3 said:
Awwwww i love how Chihuahuas think that they are big and strong.. :lol: :D

i know and rocky is sooo much smaller than my cat but he doesnt seem to realize that lol :lol:
lolzz...

when Im Walking Max and he sees a big dog like a rotty.... he goes mad trying to attack it....

he doesent realise that one bite from a rotty would prabablys kill him :lol:

hes just lucky he has us to hold him back and pick him up :p

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone... does anyone else have cute pics of their chis playing with other animals? I wanna see if you do i think its too cute :lol: :D

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG thats so funny my cats likes to play he chases and runs with rocky and teases him it is very funny to watch they amuse me all day hehe :lol:

·
Registered
746 Posts
That is cute! My cat doesn't want anything to do with Mo...she will cuddle with my GSD though! I have a pic (somewhere?) of Mo playing with my GSD, Taz. I'll try to find it...I've posted it before, but computer crashed in between, so have to find it on disk when I have the time.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Great pics and video! Pedro's best friend is my sister's kitten, Molly. I think I'll try to get some pics of them playing and post them. :smile:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts