3jumpers
2 pillows
beanie babies
pink bed

does anyone eles have this problem lol :lol:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Yes! I had an ebay addiction once. My bf urged me to go to ebay annonymous, but I eventually brokedown and cancelled internet instead!! No just kiddn. I am totally an ebay addict and my bf hates seeing packages come in the mail...he's always like "Now what did you buy???" :roll:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I know how you girls feel, I have a huge collection of My Little Pony and for the last year and a half i've been going mad on Ebay!! So much so that my mum actually blocked ebay on my pc under my instruction! I knew I'd get into lots of trouble money-wise if I didn't :oops: :lol:

...And now I want to sell them!! Lol.
I want to sell them for my Chi though :)
So I can buy her lots of nice things when she arrives (I may have found a breeder today! fingers crossed!!)

~x~

·
Registered
936 Posts
I don't have that problem, but my fiance does. He is on ebay all night long, he doesn't go to bed til around 4 in the morning...sheesh :roll: . But I am guilty myself of buying Seiah way more stuff then he really needs, actually my fiance as well. First if I want something then he rolls his eyes, but all I have to do is show him Seiah and he gives in. He is always saying...'How can I say no to that face'. Seiah's very loved :lol: .

·
Registered
936 Posts
I just went on ebay to see what the hype was all about. Well guess what, thanks to you lovely ladies I will be sitting next to my fiance at nights bidding on things from ebay :wink: . Once again thank you for the information :D .

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
CooperChi said:
Yes! I had an ebay addiction once. My bf urged me to go to ebay annonymous, but I eventually brokedown and cancelled internet instead!! No just kiddn. I am totally an ebay addict and my bf hates seeing packages come in the mail...he's always like "Now what did you buy???" :roll:
same here :D

you don't want me to sum up what i bought from ebay already :D :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
shame shame on you :D i always switch between ebay and the chi-forum....and the section 'my ebay' is always full of potential purchases :D

hahaha......i have to tone it down though...... :roll:

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
xx-nathalie-xx said:
shame shame on you :D i always switch between ebay and the chi-forum....and the section 'my ebay' is always full of potential purchases :D

hahaha......i have to tone it down though...... :roll:

kisses nat
It's funni u should say that because i do the same LOL :lol:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
My sister is totally addicted! i mean reallt though! We have horses also and she bought, :-
a show hat,
show jacket,
a saddle,
a bridle,
a browband
button hole and scrunchie,
tie pin and a pc disk for the comp!!!

Lol! x x x :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts