Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got the pleasure of meeting Alida, known here as TikiLola. she came to the groomers shop where i work with her adorable babies! her girls (yes she got a new assition to her chi family!) where stunning! and they had these great sweaters on and tiki was handsome as ever in a flame harness made by our very own sandra :) i wish i had a camera that day lol. before she left she ran out to the car and brought me in a sweater for my chiwi that she made, it was like the one her girls had on but this one was all purple (hers were rainbow colored) sooooo cute!!!!! she's been having internet issues ;) but hopefully she can get back and posting here soon! if you can read this THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

chiwi loves her sweater (even though it's been unbearable hot here! and we don't have a/c i had to have her model it for 2 minutes to share pics)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Ohhhh, chiwi looks so adorable! I love that color on her!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
She looks just fabulous in her new little sweater!!! It has been "killer hot" here in Okla this summer! I do hope you have some fans going, that is better than nothing. I dont think I could survive in Okla without AC! I already have my own "private summers"......hot flashes! :roll: :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I'm about ready to pass out and I *have* AC... if I didn't, I'd be in a puddle on the floor and someone would have to come mop me up.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
sjc said:
She looks just fabulous in her new little sweater!!! It has been "killer hot" here in Okla this summer! I do hope you have some fans going, that is better than nothing. I dont think I could survive in Okla without AC! I already have my own "private summers"......hot flashes! :roll: :)
Where do you live? Tulsa? AT any rate,,i don't think there is a cool spot in Oklahoma right now...and the humidity... :shock: Hot flashes/private summers...that is hilarious! and umm,,,i feel your pain.. :tongue1:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
trust me we don't agree with the whole no ac crap... we complain every day. not sure why my stepfather won't put them in.... *sigh* men. he's barely home anyways, always working so HE gets to stay cool...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts