Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been tossing around the idea of getting a dog stroller for a while. It's a hassle to walk them both together because Miya loves to walk and Domo prefers to just sit there. Taking them separately is time consuming! Also, I wanted to be able to carry them around to malls and stuff. Here, you can take your small dogs in to almost any store and even some restaurants. Having a dog stroller is second nature here. So, I got one! and I'm super excited! So are the babies :) This will be good for long walks or when Domo doesn't want to walk. It's so spacious. I want one for myself. Brandon can push me everywhere.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
My mom has a stroller. It really came in handy when we took the three dogs to the local apple festival a few months ago. Toby and Rocky easily fit in the stroller and they were safe from the crowd. They definitely come in handy :)

You're lucky you can take the pups so many places in japan. Super cool.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
864 Posts
Ok now everybody's moving to Japan! Haha

That's super cute. Stella would have none of it though! She would much rather walk than be in a cart of any kind (she will jump right out of a shopping cart when I take her to the store with me, so we don't even try anymore).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts