Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll stress, I do NOT give my dogs alcohol and would never suggest anyone does so.
This pic was taken Christmas day about 4 years ago. Jago was leaning over trying to sniff my glass of wine. Hubby got the camera out and I let Jago have a sniff to show him there was nothing of interest and hubby snapped result.

Barbara x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I'll stress, I do NOT give my dogs alcohol and would never suggest anyone does so.
This pic was taken Christmas day about 4 years ago. Jago was leaning over trying to sniff my glass of wine. Hubby got the camera out and I let Jago have a sniff to show him there was nothing of interest and hubby snapped result.

Barbara x
:lol: How cute!! :lol: He's like, "whewwww, she drinks that stuff, noooooo way!" I love it!! Thanks for sharing!

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: How cute!! :lol: He's like, "whewwww, she drinks that stuff, noooooo way!" I love it!! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, I'd hate to give the wrong impression about how I care for my dogs!

I guess it was simply a wake up call about buying cheap wine ;)

Barbara x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thank you, I'd hate to give the wrong impression about how I care for my dogs!

I guess it was simply a wake up call about buying cheap wine ;)

Barbara x
Oh gosh no, Barbara. I think anyone that knows you here would know you would never give your babies alcohol. It was just one of those picture perfect moments. And it came out awesome!! :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh Barbara, that look is priceless! It's amazing the look of utter disgust that some dogs get when they REALLY don't like something! My mom's yorkie and my big boy Nanook curl up the corner of their lip!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Barbara, how adorable. That's a great look. He's like, I'll take champagne if you have it, but not that junk!!! He. He. You're a great chi mom and everybody knows it. Those are pictures that are so fun to capture and share. I like that you've been sharing more pics lately. Your babies are just gorgeous and I can't wait to see your next one.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
hahahah bam does the same thing! but he even does it with soda, i let him have a lick and it was the funniest thing, at first he looked at me, then had a wtf look on his face, shook his head (prob the fizz scared him) and ran away while looking at me like how could you do this to me haha dogs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts