Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a NERVOUS wreck this morning!!! I just dropped Midgie off to be spayed. Past experience of losing Midgie's mother to cancer has me going crazy. I keep telling myself that I know she's in good hands, but all these menacing thoughts keep piercing my brain. Wasn't able to fall asleep last night til after 11. They said I can pick her up anytime after 1 today, but I'll be there by 1. Please send your thoughts & prayers my way as these baby needs some positive thoughts & prayers sent her way.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE... My vet is so sympathetic to my feelings about this surgery that she just called to let me know that Midgie came through the surgery great and is trying to lift her head up already. She did have some endometriosis, so I guess this was a good move on my part getting the spay done....

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Good glad she is out and doing good.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
So glad she got through the surgery fine! I bet that's a huge weight lifted from your shoulders. Hope she recovers quickly!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
So glad all went well. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Good news! I'm sure she will be fine! Can't wait till you get her home. :)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! Yes, it is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Can't wait to get her as I'm sure she is starving! lol

·
Registered
689 Posts
It's so scary leaving them at the vets, I was terrified last Wednesday when I left bailey to be neutered. I was worried sick but he was fine and he's recovering well now. Glad things went well for your baby, it's so nice to have them back in your arms, hope recovery goes well too :) x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts