Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I just watched TS and I was so disappointed there were no cameos by the pups other than getting to see their pictures when Hildi was looking through the digital images! (Although the photos were really cute!!)

I loved how you two were giggling your booties off though - that's exactly what I do when I look through Cooper pictures I've taken!! :lol: :lol:

Oh... and I guess I'm glad everyone liked their rooms... although I am extremely jealous that you got both Carter and Faber to work with... I don't know who I would have stripped naked first!! :shock:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I know it's Nat who is a member here (and a DJ, which I knew from her profile - I'm so nosey :lol: ) and it wasn't her house (she was just being a good friend) but it would have been great to see Flea and Chachi.

I never used to like Hildi but she seems to have mellowed of late. I've always liked Frank - just a big teddy bear of a man. I know Carter is cuter but there is something about that Faber... yum yum.

I thought both rooms ended up looking great. Love those tall, thin row houses in Montreal. Verrrry cool. 8)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL yeah, it comes on again at 11pm central time. Flea and Chachi's mom was on, helping her friend re-do a room.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Oh! How cool! I will catch it when it comes on again tomorrow! :)

I used to be a huge fan of the show until they changed formats ... now I just can't get into it as much.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
EdukatedRedHed said:

I used to be a huge fan of the show until they changed formats ... now I just can't get into it as much.
Yeah, I don't care for the new format either. I always thought Paige Davis was a pain but now I miss her. :lol: She kinda kept things moving along and held it together better. Plus, a lot of the designers I loved have left and been replaced with people who don't seem to have that much personality.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
EdukatedRedHed said:

WOW its on today? I missed it and have had a note next to my computer for minths now :evil:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I really missed seeing the chi's also...both rooms turned out pretty nice ...I agree about the new format..I hate that mundane conversation between the designer's, the carpenters and the home owners...Grrrrr..I wish Paige was back !

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was on last night... at 8 and 11pm central time. But you know how they are, they'll probably replay it this week in the afternoon slot sometime and later on.

I miss Paige as well. She was silly and a big goof but she added a little something extra to the show. I always loved when Frank was on because you could tell they loved each other like a father/daughter relationship and there was always a lot of fun going on. She also added the view of another homeowner but wasn't afraid to say anything when it came to questioning design... mostly because it was her job! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts