Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well as most of you know I have three gorge babies but now i am looking for another female to go with Bella. She is my only female and wanted to equal it out. Money is not a problem and there is always someone at home. Most days theres 2 people and at weekends 3.
Do you think this is a stupid idea??

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I do! I think four lil ones would be nice!!! But don't want it to effect my other three in a bad way!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
hi,i have one little s/h chihuahua puppy and he took me months to find!in the end i had to travel to sussex,i am also from devon and i was just wondering where you find all your babies!do you have to travel?
xxx

·
Registered
763 Posts
I have 7 right now and am planning on 2 puppies from my litter and my moms. You can't have just one!! or two, or three. :D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I haven't even got one Chi yet let alone more than one, but from what I can predict happening with me like so many others here, GO FOR IT!! :D

If you can afford it, and it would benefit your existing babies, then why not. :wave:

(only 1 week 5 days to go!) :wink:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget is my 1 and only and right now I am very happy only having 1.

He is my pride and joy.... I mioght get another 1 one of these years but for now I am very happy with Gadget..

I would go for it if that is what you want to do..

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i am lucky enough to have money from dads will which bwould cover even very expensive treament at the vetsso thats not a problem also i keep bk 50 quid a mnth for toys ect and my mum pays for food.
I am home all day!!!

Yes Stef u have the correct person hun!!! I got Bella and Chivo now!!!As well as Jack. I think having one morew is ok!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
We have 3 boys and that's plenty for us. I always joke with the husband that if a perfect little girl came along what would we do but we both know in our hearts that 3's our limit. Certainly we have the means and finances to support more but when it was just 2 we each always had 1 to spoil, now that we have 3 it sometimes makes me feel guilty because I can't give equal attention to 3 dogs all trying to get in my lap at the same time. I wouldn't trade having 3 for anything, all I am saying is that its a personal decision that only you can decide for yourself :lol:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I would agree this is a personal decision. If you are financially able to afford another chi and have the time to care for it, then go for it.

I only have one right now, and don't plan to get another real soon. Sometime in the future, maybe. Just not right now. But that is just my personal preference -

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
It is a very personal decision. I have enough love for a gazillion chi's but I don't have either the money or the time. I prefer to lavish all my love and attention on Lily and that's enough for me. If I didn't have to work I would gladly have more chi's... and someday I will. Of course, then I probably won't have any money so who knows? :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts