Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well as most of you know I have three gorge babies but now i am looking for another female to go with Bella. She is my only female and wanted to equal it out. Money is not a problem and there is always someone at home. Most days theres 2 people and at weekends 3.
Do you think this is a stupid idea??

· Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i am lucky enough to have money from dads will which bwould cover even very expensive treament at the vetsso thats not a problem also i keep bk 50 quid a mnth for toys ect and my mum pays for food.
I am home all day!!!

Yes Stef u have the correct person hun!!! I got Bella and Chivo now!!!As well as Jack. I think having one morew is ok!!!!

· Registered
219 Posts
We have 3 boys and that's plenty for us. I always joke with the husband that if a perfect little girl came along what would we do but we both know in our hearts that 3's our limit. Certainly we have the means and finances to support more but when it was just 2 we each always had 1 to spoil, now that we have 3 it sometimes makes me feel guilty because I can't give equal attention to 3 dogs all trying to get in my lap at the same time. I wouldn't trade having 3 for anything, all I am saying is that its a personal decision that only you can decide for yourself :lol:

· Registered
4,779 Posts
It is a very personal decision. I have enough love for a gazillion chi's but I don't have either the money or the time. I prefer to lavish all my love and attention on Lily and that's enough for me. If I didn't have to work I would gladly have more chi's... and someday I will. Of course, then I probably won't have any money so who knows? :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.