Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Melissa, I am 21 and I am in Alberta Canada originally raised in Hong Kong :) I am currently in University doing an accounting major and working towards a CMA and an undeclared minor in psychology.

I grew up absolutely loving dogs, bought dog books and read them since I was a kid, but reading books and the real thing = different story. I got Haru on June 10th and she has been a joy. I won't lie, sometimes I forget that she's a dog and think she's a human baby so sometimes when she makes a mistake I would subconsciously yell "No!" But she knows I love her because I always play with her, play chase her around!

Well..I don't know what else to say. I don't like to "introduce" myself, I feel so odd just typing and typing myself.

Generally, I love meeting new people, and give advice when I can :) I help people for no selfish reasons at all! If I have something to contribute, I definitely will. I don't judge anyone for anything, and as long as you're nice to me, I will be nice to you too!

Oh, sometimes I get distracted, forget things, and all that stuff :p Be patient with me! (And I have a huge collection of stuffed animals....I am a kid at heart, I never really had a childhood but that's not a story for here)

Nice to meet you all! Seeing everyone's chi's just absolutely make my day here.

I am not an internet creep, here's a pic of my face :p It's real!

& Haru, my chi!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
woops this post answers my question lol! :D nice to meet u! are u wearin circle lenses? hehe ^^ im a kid at heart too! i love cutesy things like anime and those morning glory type of characters :) years ago i was really into mashimaro LOL~ i love love food <3 ok this isnt about me its about u! hehe :) welcome to the foum and make sure to post more fun pics! Haru is adorables :albino:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello.. Welcome to Chi People.. i;m new myself but your chi haru is so cute..

this forum is very helpful and everyone is really friendly :)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Welcome to cp,I have to come here everyday,LOL and if by chance I miss a day,this forum is on my mind.I've learned so much here! Haru is beautiful!!reminds me of Missy.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
woops this post answers my question lol! :D nice to meet u! are u wearin circle lenses? hehe ^^ im a kid at heart too! i love cutesy things like anime and those morning glory type of characters :) years ago i was really into mashimaro LOL~ i love love food <3 ok this isnt about me its about u! hehe :) welcome to the foum and make sure to post more fun pics! Haru is adorables :albino:
Haha thanks! Well they aren't really the circle ones, just purple :) It's ok, I wouldn't mind getting to know the people here either haha!

Thanks everyone and their cute chis for the warm welcomes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts