Chihuahua People Forum banner

I dont wik cwos

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Ivy's mom 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Well, thank goodness. I really thought that Hope was alone on her dislike! Ruby is happy as a clam in clothes. Hope. No.

She is SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO adorable. I am making plans to steal her!!!
Yep...she hates them! It was cold this morning so she had to wear it...but not without a fight:rolleyes:

Oh my goodness she's still so tiny,was frightened she would fall off the bed ! soooo funny cheeky and adorable
Thanks! How's Dottie doing? You need to post some pictures of her...its been awhile:coolwink:

#5 ·
Be still my heart! OMG Kristy, I am sooo jealous. She's so damn cute and she acts just like Oakley does! I mean really you have done wonderfully with her, I can't say enough good things about what a fabulous chi momma you are. And she is just painfully cute, and soooo healthy and spunky for such a wee little girl.

#9 ·
Awwww...thanks Kristi!!! Makes me feel good that you say that :daisy:

Heeee heeee clothes are bad! She is sooo darn cute! Love her! Those funny little noises she makes! Roo makes those sometimes too, it's so cute. lol.
Thank you :)

She is SOOOOOO cute!!! I love her little face :love2:
Thank You :)

Still tiny 1lb 6oz doing ok
OMG Michele!!! She is so stinkin cute!!! and WOW...she is so tiny!!! Lacey is 1lb 14oz....thank you for posting the picture:hello1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.