Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH MY DOODNESSSS! :p Miss KWISTI ... Bwyco, an oakrey, waurel and twiggers mommee sent me a pwesent and it aints eben cwistmas??!!!! :) I was sooo excited i couldn't Bewieve it!!

Mama is donna boiw it in hot waddles sos it wheel fits mees a wittle bettel!

it is soooo sof n warmy and i feelz wike a wittle hotty in it ;)

ANNNNDDDD..... i dot a puwple one too!!!!!! Can u bewieve its???:booty:
FANK YOUS MISS KWISTI and all my fwiends ober dere. (specially u twigger) :nhappy3:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww she looks adorable. What size is it? Hopefully it will shrink a bit. I love the pink on her. I love those hoodies, in general! (I ordered more since my last ones, haha) That was so very sweet of Kristi. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
You can take a ribbon and tie it through the back pocket into a bow, it will help hold it up in the back, that's what I had to do for Oakley when she was smaller :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
They are super soft...it looks like the XS is more her size for now but I think eventually the Smalls will fit :) MaybeA? lol. She's just a little dot still.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Paula they were size Small in girly colours that won't fit any of my guys in the forseeable future, so I figure...share the love, LOL. Trigger wears the small @ 7 lbs and I think Leila will be around that as an adult so I figured they would work eventually even though they are huge now.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Paula they were size Small in girly colours that won't fit any of my guys in the forseeable future, so I figure...share the love, LOL. Trigger wears the small @ 7 lbs and I think Leila will be around that as an adult so I figured they would work eventually even though they are huge now.
Ah I see. I think it may fit Leila eventually too, so perfect! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, how cute! I tink it's quite big dough. :lol: Kristi was so sweet to send that to you guys. :)

I think the XS would be fine for Leila. She is a bit smaller than Daisy, and she wore the XS, right? That hoodie runs quite big IMO. On the bigger Chi, Leila and Daisy's size, it just fits shorter on them. I think even at full growth the XS will fit Leila (unless she really hits some major spurts from here on out). I just wouldn't wash it in hot water. Cold, and cool dry. I didn't have much luck getting our's to shrink a whole lot. Maybe a bit, but it was still pretty baggy and long on Chance. I think that kind of material is pre-shrunk for the most part.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Super cute and sooooooooo sweet of Kristi to send such a great gift! :) Love it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts