Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about this on my way home from work...

What's your fears in life?

Me-

I fear i having to put my chis to sleep
I fear that someone spys on me
I fear that things will crawl in my ears and nose when i sleep so i cover my head
I fear that i will never be able to buy a house when i get older
I fear that when i die i'll be a failur to everyone
I fear that i will die at a young age
I fear that because of my job my chis will get sick
I fear the i will break my legs in a car accident
I fear ODing on pills so i hate taking them
I fear losing people so i don't get too clsoe to them

I know this is a random post but what are your fears?:D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Kiona - those are scary and sad. My only real fears are wasps and bees (hate them) and the fear that something will happen to my kids or to Brody. Other than that, I don't really fear much. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
I fear loosing those who are close to me.
I fear loosing my animals.
I fear the hard times with the economy that may be in the near future.

Hmm and I'm drawing a blank right now,, I'm deathly afraid of snakes. Important people in my life dying is the biggest fear to me right now, but I'm not afraid of dying myself.

3,132 Posts
I fear losing my husband
I fear losing my fur-babies
I fear losing my health
I fear being attacked (again) or murdered
I fear death
I fear turning 35 ... lol

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Oh snakes are my greatest fear. We don't even say that word in our house. It's an unnatural fear.

I fear losing another grandchild.

I fear losing a child.

I fear losing one of my furbabies for any reason.

The thought of Hell is the most frightening thing in the world to me.

And the declining economy is worse than fearful.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Kioana,

Your fears are so sad. You will never be a failure because you won't allow it. You are a good person and life is short so... stop worrying.

I fear something happening to me and my two little girls having to grow up without a Mom to love and guide them.

Other than that, I have learned to control my anxiety and not to worry about things I cannot control. What will be will be and I want to enjoy every minute of my life that I can. Negativity breeds negativity and I think I used to bring some of it on by worrying. Houses can be bought and sold, broken legs can be fixed. Sorry to preach but I've learned so much in the last ten years of my life.

Good thread.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
these fears dont stress me out it's just random fears that come over me in the moment or some of these things happen to people around me and i think what if that happens to me? people always tell me i over think things some times

I thought about this because told at work a lady had to put her dog of 15yrs to sleep and lately all the fur babies being PTS here. As i sat with her Made me think about it ,and as i went home.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I only have a few fears other than of loosing my loved ones (fur and skin kind)

I Totally Fear Jellyfish, you wont catch me in any sea, not even to paddle, im so afraid of them, when im even in a swimming pool my mind just tells me there in there and i have to get out, its HORRIBLE! i cant even watch them on Telly.

I fear HORROR FILMS, i just cant watch them, i get nightmares for like 4 months from one film, so just tend not to watch them. ( i got scared from the advert from ' Hauting in conneticut (SP?) '

I fear the DARK i sleep with the light on

I dont really fear anything about me dieing, when your time is up, Your Time is up.

Its interesting what fears people have, but i heard a good saying on television last night

" Fear is just a Feeling and Fear can never Kill you "

·
Registered
539 Posts
I fear Sharks, can't even look at them on TV!
I fear Loosing any of my pets
I fear most loosing my hubby, I would be so lost without him!
I fear Tornados
I fear wasps, bees in general
I fear someone breaking in my house and stealing my animals
I fear brown recluse spider and Black Widow spiders, they make my skin crawl

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
my biggest fear is losing bam at the moment just because he is the most fragile thing in my life and so precious to me. the thought of him being sick or me having to put him to sleep just gives me ridiculous anxiety and keeps me up at night sometimes, i know i have to get a handle on this. other than that - i'm terrified of clowns and spiders.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I Fear Spiders...well any bug that crawls
I Fear Zombies as well...cant watch my husband play a zombie video game or movie..
I Fear Somebodie hurting someone in my family or someone dying in my family.
I Fear Having complications with Labor (Which is coming up Soon)
I Fear My dogs getting run over by a car.
I Fear Ghost, because I can see them.

3,132 Posts
LOL what! i'd love to see that kit! can you buy it on ebay?
No, from what we are told its just a bunch of things they have gotten together after watching zombie movies. They won't let ANYONE see their kit, they don't want "potential zombies" to get word of what they have to "kill them" with. I guess if ya want one.... watch zombie movies and gather what they use to "kill" them. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
I fear not raising my kids good enough.
I fear not being successful.
I fear large crowds.
I fear spiders.

I have a major fear of failing...

Interesting thread...

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
my biggest fear is heights! i can't even go on a kiddies ferriswheel LOL. i fear too many things but like someone else said, i don't fear them until it happens to someone then i think what if that happens to me :(

In general i'm quite a fearful person but i try not not let things worry me so much and just live life, it's hard though so i understand where this thread came from. Hope we can all somehow help each other out with these fears.

LOL @ the zombie kit hehehe

1 - 20 of 29 Posts