Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I fear spiders. A lot.
And clowns. I blame Twisted Metal Black for that though.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I Fear Spiders...well any bug that crawls
I Fear Zombies as well...cant watch my husband play a zombie video game or movie..
I Fear Somebodie hurting someone in my family or someone dying in my family.
I Fear Having complications with Labor (Which is coming up Soon)
I Fear My dogs getting run over by a car.
I Fear Ghost, because I can see them.
Been thinking of you a lot. The first is scary being unknown. I just know everything will go perfectly for you. I know you will let us know as soon as you possibly can. All my love and luck for a quick and painless birth. It is a joy like no other.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
No, from what we are told its just a bunch of things they have gotten together after watching zombie movies. They won't let ANYONE see their kit, they don't want "potential zombies" to get word of what they have to "kill them" with. I guess if ya want one.... watch zombie movies and gather what they use to "kill" them. :)

omg how funny i must tell my son lol he will make a kit too as he hates zombies

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Been thinking of you a lot. The first is scary being unknown. I just know everything will go perfectly for you. I know you will let us know as soon as you possibly can. All my love and luck for a quick and painless birth. It is a joy like no other.
Thanks Robin, Soon as anything happens I will make sure Kioana tells everyone, soon as I go into Labor. Since I will be in so much pain with contractions...even the fake ones hurt so bad! Come May I could go any time and Im prepared, with stuff but not mentally for the labor...not one for pain. But I cant wait to see him!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks Robin, Soon as anything happens I will make sure Kioana tells everyone, soon as I go into Labor. Since I will be in so much pain with contractions...even the fake ones hurt so bad! Come May I could go any time and Im prepared, with stuff but not mentally for the labor...not one for pain. But I cant wait to see him!
aww you'll be alright! LOL i'm going to call you and read everyone's post you so don't miss anything! :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
I fear the Supernatural.
I fear pool drainers in the deep end of a swimming pool(Had this problem since I was 5).
I fear flying.
I fear people.
I fear death, Only because I'm not sure what to expect after it. I have a fear that I'll wind up in the bad place.
I'm afraid to lose my Buster Brown in any situation. I hate to see anything happen to him even it it's minor. I love my dog.
I fear the loss of memories of the past that I need to survive.
I fear the aging process and the future.
I fear of losing my loved ones.
I fear Everything.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts