Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Girls, I just dont know what to do. Im fed up of looking all the time, I so badly want my little chi! But every pup I seem to inquire about lately is like going for £1000 evan £2000, and if there going kinda cheap its because there adult dogs!?!?! I just dont know what to do anymore?!?!? Its not like theres any chi rescues near me either?!?!?!
I feel so down and so stressed :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( x

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
stefanie

hey stefanie ,

don't give up hope.....somewhere there's a chi been born especially for you!! i know you will find him/her, you just have to be patient.....and you will be rewarded!! :wink:
keep up the faith!! xsmakx

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
stefanie ,I'm really sorry to hear you are having a tough time getting a Chi , yeah there really expensive here in the UK :shock: but like Nat says don't give up , you will find one in the end i'm sure :):)

Maybe you could try & talk to some breeders and tell them your situation ? sometimes breeders want a really good home & less money for a baby than loads of money and not such a good home ... ( just a thought )

Sara :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks fizzys mum, but i doubt it, I understand breeders would prefer a good home, but I offer a great home and I guess still they want the money! :cry:
sullysmum thanks for all the pm's!

xxxxxxx

·
Registered
696 Posts
just a quick post before i pop to work if you look in the loot there are some for 400-500 and admart have some pups in ive seen quite a few latley for 350-400 pups and there was one on freeads i think not too sure but anyways there was one on there for 350 12 wks old what i do is look every morning and nite. the thing with me is i have the money for one just now working so much at the moment not the time so i am gonna have to wait till after may even though im meant to be getting one for a weedding pressie in 2007 i cant wait that long lol good luck.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks girls, yeh i seem to find my self checking admart epupz uk- classifieds adpost & all the overs every hour! lol now thats O.T.T but i do check everyday! :)

Thanks for the support! x x x

·
Registered
6 Posts
well i live in the UK aswell, the most expensive i have seen a chihuahua for is £800, not £2000 ur obviously lookin in the rong places, www.adtrader.co.uk has chi's for well under £2000 :s sum ppl jus wanna rip chi lovers off :(

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well im obviously not looking in the wrong places as your link is one of my the sites I visit everyday. I also have around 15 other sites I check and I doubt their all the wrong places as half of them have been recomended to use by chihuahua owners from this site. The average I find a chi being sold for is £700, for some reason longcoats latley seem to be cheaper at around £500. I have seen chis for £2000, someone else mentioned seeeing that price in another post, I mentioned I use adpost earlier in this thread too. I know its a shame when they put them at such a high price, anyone can buy an expensive chi, but not just anyone can supply a life time of love :)

xxxxxx

1 - 20 of 56 Posts