Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so last night i had the night from hell, started about 12 midnight being sick ( and the other) :(
It went on all night and still now im feeling ever so sick and running to the bathroom every half hour :(
Ive spoke to my friend whos a Dr and she says i have food poisioning :(
Last night i reheated some food which obviously wasnt cooked enough and this is whats happened..:(
So im just trying to relax on the sofa trying not to think about how crap im feeling! and in comes Lola.... she dropped a poo right infront of me!
I cudnt quite belive it! she had been on her pad but thought the need to bring it in to me and she dropped it by my feet...
I kinda told her off but im feeling so weak i just got rid of it quickly!
any way here i am again a few hours later just trying to relax and shes done it AGAIN!! Any 1 have any idea why shes doing this? its something new thats she done and i dont want her to make a habbit of it!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thats so odd, I have heard that when you are ill animal will bring things to you, but not normally poop?? Perhaps she thinks you are so weak you cant get to her pad to clear it up :?

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Aw! She knows you're sick and wants you to get up. I think this is her way of trying to get you up. I wouldn't be too harsh with her. Dogs know when we don't feel good & when something's wrong. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aw! She knows you're sick and wants you to get up. I think this is her way of trying to get you up. I wouldn't be too harsh with her. Dogs know when we don't feel good & when something's wrong. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Thanks for ur advice :) im not being too harsh with her tbh i havent got the energy!! she`s a little monkey tho, her and Penny have made me smile today :) x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts