Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so excited, when i woke up today my carrier was waiting at the front door. this is the BEST carrier i have ever bought! i took som epics for you all to see it. its the fundle sling carrier :D i def recommend it :D

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is made for under 11 lbs i think, but they both fit in it. it comes in a bigger size i think, but this ones bigger than it looks. i will take some more pics of it so you all can see how big it is and how it looks on :D

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Courtney said:
btw, where'd you get it from?
heres the link i got it from. this place is the only place that has them in the US, this carrier is popular in Korea, its made there.

heres the link to see more pics and all the varieties...
www.fundle.co.kr

heres where i got it...(they have other patterns too just email them, when i ordered mine they also had a white one with pink flowers, but i have boys :))
http://www.manhattanpup.com/dept.asp?dept_id=04

they also have them at
www.petlondon.net but they are A LOT more expensive

·
Registered
862 Posts
awww thats so sweet!!! nice colour too....ive got the plain black one!! there great i'll post a pic of peanut in it!! - i know what u mean its so great to be hands free with them!! - id def reccomend them too!!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh im glad you posted pics....i really love this carrier as soon as i put them in they start falling asleep :D peanut looks like a cutie. i am uploading some pics now :D

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok heres some more pics...

this is the zipper that covers the top

this is me hold it, sorry its blurry but you can at least get an idea of how big it is...

heres oscar in it...lots of room!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts