Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
ew what the heck lol r u sure he's not just biting on the bottom bar? I never knew hamsters humped lol I've had over 15 hamsters in my life and have never ever seen that happen lol WEIRD! I love ur accent btw :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can see his arse moving she warned me but tonight has been worse he's super on it!!! Daisy is getting annoyed with the noise lol

Thank u!! I sound funny when I talk to the dog

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His testicles swell up too it's pretty disturbing his entire back end is a pair of balls

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Omg....that is kinda ....ewwww isn't it. We have had hamsters but only females, and never had that going's on lol!! Oh...Daisy is just precious!!

Lori

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Mine is a boy and his balls swell up also but he doesn't hump lol that's too funny! I wanted a female but the pet shop I went to said they don't sell females anymore because they don't want them to keep breeding and be over populated in the store???? Then I went to another store which was a franchise of that one and they told me that was a lie but then they only had male hamsters too? LOL

I wasn't even planning on getting another one after the death of my last one the year before I was so sad but this one is so unique looking I couldn't resist hehe He lives in a fish tank tho so mabe he can't hump the glass? hahaha

·
Registered
432 Posts
That is just sooo funny! My hamsters always made a banging sound when they chomped on their bars trying to escape, but that one is amusing. Little Doo is gonna get chi-napped by CP-ers, one of these days, LOL! She is just so cute and adorable :D

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
LOL, I'll have to watch that video tonight (YouTube is blocked here at work). My daughter had a hamster several years ago - it was a female though so it never did anything like that, but it would drive me batty running it it's wheel all hours of the night. When she passed I was like that is enough - no more hamsters for us!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Ahh!! This makes me miss my old hampster, Shinka. She died almost two years ago when she learned how to get out of her cage. We found her in the sub pump in the basment two days later. I felt so horrible for her!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone.

I've lost my card reader so can't get any photos off it I'll have to buy a new one soon!

He goes home tomorrow I'm gonna suggest she gets a cage that doesn't rattle lol or buy her one for Xmas!!! It's so loud he's proper at it it's kinds gross!! I'm gonna buy a humping toy lol

I don't get the whole hamster thing their life span is so short it's too upsetting when they pass!!

I'll stick to chihuahuas

Elle..... I know where you live don't even attempt it coz I'm on you haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts