Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
OMG she is very pretty!! If I ever get another Chi, which I hope will be someday soon, that is the exact color girl that I want.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Her price tag is £550 but I have also made contact with another breeder today who has a pure white sc bitch! Which was what I really wanted, I relaxed my specs a little to light coloured lol
Abby (the breeder) is sending me some more photos tomorow of her and is going to find out about courier service too, this little girl is £750 but for the pure white im willing to go up in price - she is also gonna check to see if she can get her here for christmas!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I like sugar. Plus without sounding derogatory (im drunk) you got yourself a little bundle of bargain there. The last one I fell in love with was £875. :((

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the ad actually said £850 but I guess she is hoping for a sale so dropped it - I didnt even realise til I looked at the ad again! The only thing im worried about is how much the courier will be - my hubby didnt look best impressed at £750 as it is! Im currently adding most of my shoe collection (which is my pride and joy!) to ebay to try and coax him round! I told him i would look at around £500 - £600 so its not THAT much more!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys!! I appreciate the feedback. I keep checking and rechecking my mail waiting for more pics of her or to see if she has found out about courier services.... I want her now! Im like a small child :p

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
*sighs* still havent heard back.. I suppose it is Christmas and she is probably busy so I cant really complain! I just want to know!
I had a reply back from another breeder, one in the south of Ireland who has a lady in waiting at the moment so I have emailed her back for more info. Its like I couldnt find any breeders and then all of a sudden I have found so many! I hope one of them has the pup for me!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She got back to me!!
She is 10 months now, and about 5 pounds in weight. And here are some more pics. The scary thing is, the name I had picked out - Sugar, is the name the dog already has!!
I dont know if it is going to work out expense wise but we are still looking into it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts