Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( :( Oh man I'm freaking RIGHT now....I found a lump on Shayley's chest, near her arm. :( It's smaller than a nickle...:sad5: maybe bigger than a dime, I don't even know now. I'm so upset. :( I feel so sick I can't even sleep. My baby :( I'm calling the vet as soon as it opens....we'll see what happens from there. I really can not handle any of this right now. At all!!! I am praying that it is just some type of harmless tissue build up or anything harmless. Please can you all keep Shayley in your prayers. My poor little girl, I'm scared to death. Thank you all so much.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much Bella!!! That makes me feel better...I've been doing some research online but still I'm freaking....Somewhere it said if they were young to be worried and if they are older don't be...but of course I'm still a nervous wreck!!!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
it might be nothing to worry about, i know it is easy for us to say that, but wait till you see the vet before you get worked up. i hope it is nothing to worry about

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Settle down dear, the ladies are right if she's an oldie it may be nothing to worry about and even if it is you're such a good momma i'm sure it'll get taken care of right away and she'll be just fine.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
How is your sweet Angel? Everything okay?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Did you get her to the Vet. More than likely it is just a fatty tumor/lipoma which are generally harmless just bothersome sometimes.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Stay positive, hun. It's very possibly nothing serious. Please let us know how it goes. :) x

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I won't be able to see the vet until Monday. :( I know I shouldn't get worked up but I feel terrible I didn't feel this on her before? I am always holding here and dressing her (lol) you think I'd felt it sooner. At least she isn't showing any sign of weakness or hurting so I'm very happy with that. Thank you guys for making me feel better, I love this site.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I will be thinking about your sweet baby girl. It is probably just fatty tissue as mentioned. They dissolve over time, usually. But please let us know how she's doing.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Good luck for Monday hon.
Like the others said it is probably nothing to be scared of.
I know i would still worry too, none of us like things out of the ordinary for our wee ones, and easily think the worst when we shouldnt have.
Try to keep busy over the weekend and wait till you see the vet.
Give that cutie a kiss for me aswell. x

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be thinking about your sweet baby girl. It is probably just fatty tissue as mentioned. They dissolve over time, usually. But please let us know how she's doing.
Thank you, I am really hoping that is what it is!

Good luck for Monday hon.
Like the others said it is probably nothing to be scared of.
I know i would still worry too, none of us like things out of the ordinary for our wee ones, and easily think the worst when we shouldnt have.
Try to keep busy over the weekend and wait till you see the vet.
Give that cutie a kiss for me aswell. x
Thanks sweetie, I did do research online and saw a lot of good things but the bad too :( So I'm just praying it's the fatty tissue and nothing more. It's so hard not to worry but I'll definitely try to keep busy. My Stepdad from Scotland is flying in and will be here Sunday so that'll pass the time.

I'll be keeping good thought and saying prayers. Please let us know how you
make out at the vet monday!
Thank you so much hon!!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Let us know when you've talked to the vet :( I Hope its nothing serious too! I know older animals, just like older people, can get the bumps and lumps to go w/ their age so lets just hope its that. My friend's golden has gotten the fatty tissue lumps since he was only 3.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts