Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this cute site that has some really unusual and cute stuff to buy for little dogs. Also there is a photo gallery that has some awesome chi pics in it. I am not sure if its been posted before but here it is.

http://www.chiwawagaga.com/

·
Registered
642 Posts
Awwww, I love that site. One of my favs. They are great to deal with too, super fast shipping and very friendly! Highly recommended!!!!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I've gotten loads of stuff there... tank tops, tee shirts, jammies, a really warm fleece coat. It's a great site and they do an awesome job. I've had them call me because the measurements I provided didn't jibe with the size I was ordering. They will tell you if a particular item runs small or big so you can order the right size. I can't recommend the site highly enough. :wave:

I did email them a couple pics of Lily in some of the clothes I got from there. I should check to see if they ever posted them. :lol:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Yikes, Lily's on page 10 in her bumble bee tee shirt. :blob: Just the pics alone are worth seeing on that website. Reminds me I should place another order real soon. :wink:
Awwwww....Lily looks adorable as a Bumble Bee....I got Ella a Butterfly costume from ebay for Halloween!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts