Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I actually have one of those for Holly. It was sent to me from a member on here. I can still get it on Holly but it just looks to snug on her now. I need to pass it on to someone that needs it.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I actually have one of those for Holly. It was sent to me from a member on here. I can still get it on Holly but it just looks to snug on her now. I need to pass it on to someone that needs it.[/QUOTE

I think that Caitlin needs one for Gemma. She is having a hard time finding one in Sweden. Maybe send it to her ??

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
That harness is really adorable.
And I just LOVE how generous and sweet the Chi people are. Very cool. :thumbright:

·
Registered
9 Posts
There are a few places near to me that my friends get their Chihuahua bits from. They like places likes pets at home and pets corner because they have a lot of bits but they also recently found a local boutique called palace of pooch which does bits for smaller dogs. If it helps this is their website?

www.palaceofpooch.com

I don't know if this is the kind of thing you guys were after but apparently their stuff is popular with chihuahua owners :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
My Charlie is very skinny and has always been tiny, the very first harness we got for him was actually a Rabbit harness, it was suggested by the lady in Petsathome. It was just straps but worked really well actually.

Since then I have found some cat harnesses at Jollys which are good as they do them in various colours. I bought a really cute blue camoflarge one.

I have just had to order some made to measure lady pants as our girls are due their first seasons soon and all the ones online are too big.

Wish manufacturers remembered tiny dogs need stuff too.

Sorry, forgot to say these were all in the UK.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Jenn,

I have a harness that is way too small for Juliet now (it was an xx small) that Caitlyn might could use also. Would you pm me so that maybe I can mail it to you to include with the one you are going to send her? I can include a little toward postage if you need it. Just let me know. I hate for it to go unused.

Amy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.