Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
We have been looking for awhile for a dog that my daughter could show. She has had her heart set on a chihuahua! So we contacted many many breeders and finally found a dog that I think will really work well with her.

His name is Cisco and he is from ...... Kennel. The breeder is so sweet and helpful and I cannot wait to meet her in person! We go to pick him up this coming Wednesday and I cannot wait!! :hello1:

Here is a picture of him: just scroll down until you see "Cisco"

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
That's great. How exciting. Do you have a photo that won't show all the puppies for sale? We would love to see Cisco

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sorry, still new to this :)

Here he is (A frontal shot and then one of him with his "family"...he is up on the left)

I have a book on chis and have been reading on here. I have never owned a chi before and was wondering what supplies to get for him? What type of brush do I use for him? What kind of shampoo do people recommend? Do I need to clean his eyes or ears regularly? i am going to talk to his breeder at length about all of this, but i just wanted to get as much info as i could before he comes. We are soo excited!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts