Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay it's official, I put my deposit on this little girl yesterday. I'll get her in probably a week, maybe two at the latest. I was originally going to get her long-haired sister, but when I saw them in person, I knew that this one was the right one for me. :) She just stole my heart! And my husbands too! Hehe.. I just had to share the picture that the breeder sent to me! :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Oh my gosh I just realized you're from that thread where you couldn't convince your husband to get another!
How did you finally convince him?!
And how old is Daisy? I'm sure she'll make a wonderful big sister :love5:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
aww thank you everyone for all the congrats and kind words about my little angel! i still think i'll stick with the name zoey for her. :)

it's actually pretty insane how the process of getting her was just so perfectly laid out for me. and some how, everything just fell into place out of nowhere lol. zoey is actually a gift from my inlaws, because they know how much i wanted a 2nd chi. :) and after seeing little zoey in person, my husband is growing to enjoy the idea of having a new little one around. so i am very very happy!

daisy is going to be 3 this august. she is the sweetest, quietest little chihuahua i've ever known.. i hope zoey will learn a thing or two from her lol :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I LOVE the name Zoey!! I was actually considering it for my pup, but my brother said we can't name her Zoey b/c his friend has some random pet named Zoey :rolleyes:
Daisy and Zoey...how cute :love5:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
She is too cute! :love5: Congrats!!!

As long as you don't have a crazy dog, I would think the new puppy would take after calm, sweet Daisy! lol I was hoping Gracie would pick up on Stewie's good habits...but nope! She decided being a crazy springer would be more fun! lol

Aww...Daisy & Zoey do sound cute together! :) My friend has a dog with that name, but she spells it Tsoey (she's a shih-tzu & named her after General Tso's chicken! (like shih-tzu, from China, Chinese food!) lol)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts