Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rang the breeder in Stockport and she said she doesn't have any for sale or any litters due then she said try looking at the kennels :shock: how much help is that! :cry: :cry: :cry:

i give up!

Kat xx

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Did you see the list of UK breeders that Stef put up a couple days ago?LOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus the ones i put up ages ago?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sullysmum said:
Did you see the list of UK breeders that Stef put up a couple days ago?LOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus the ones i put up ages ago?
yeh thats where i got the breeder from stef. wheres your list? :oops:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Found it, its on buyers and sellers first page ,i just bumped it up for you

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
OW MY KAT... HOW MAY TIMES DID I HEAR THESE WORDS *NEVER GIVE UP!!!! And everytime I read them I just thought... its easier said then done.. and yes it is easier said then done.... BUT YOU'LL DO IT! Theres a girl on admart now selling a pup for 2 pups for 500!
xxxxxxx

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Just think ... when you DO find your pup, it'll make all the waiting worthwhile. :) It took me 4 years to get Cooper and I saw soooo many cute puppies during that time but for some reason, held off until I saw him.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'm sorry. :( I know it stinks to have to look and wait. I searched for Paris...and am so happy I held out and got the Chi of my dreams. You'll find the *right* Chi for you. Please don't give up. Paris has her paws crossed and I've got my fingers crossed for you. :)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Just see it as everything happens when it is meant to :) I like to live my life by fate when the chi pup ur meant to have is born you will know about it. Plus I have to say anticipation always makes me more excited about something and ur little one will be worth every second you waited.

Sarah

1 - 20 of 25 Posts