Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hii guys, is me Baylee...

I went to da vet to make sure Im good girl to fwy on big plane and I am! I didn't cry or anyfing when I hab a shot and I big girl at 1 pound, 8 ounces.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
baylee!!! look at you! nearly ready to go.
bet you cant wait to meet your momma
and you sisters.
your the best girl ever!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Baylee is spectacular !! what a beautiful pup. I am so happy fro you. Your girls are in for a shock I bet. I am so excited to see what they make of her once she is in your home. I can't get enough of this baby. I favour black puppies, her coat is gorgeous. Was she good for the vet ??

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
baylee!!! look at you! nearly ready to go.
bet you cant wait to meet your momma
and you sisters.
your the best girl ever!!
xxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you Amanda! :daisy:Big sister Britney will smother her with kisses. I can't say anything about Butter, she's been a bit of a grouch towards Britney lately. Maybe she senses change?

Baylee is spectacular !! what a beautiful pup. I am so happy fro you. Your girls are in for a shock I bet. I am so excited to see what they make of her once she is in your home. I can't get enough of this baby. I favour black puppies, her coat is gorgeous. Was she good for the vet ??
Thanks Rubia! :daisy:Kioana said she did great and got compliments too!

Omg she is so cute, I can't wait til you have her home w/ you.
Thanks Kristi :daisy:I can't wait either!! My brother (he's going with me) is very excited too. He said he already loves her, so she has lots of love waiting for her.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Yay Baylee! You are just a princess!

I'm excited for you to get her! :) Can't wait to see many more pictures when she arrives!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awwww so glad she did so well! So close to come home now too! Eeeeeek! I'm so excited for you to bring her home so we can all see your new addition with her new fam!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
ohh yes she did GREAT at the vet!
me and the vet was talking and she poked her side and i didn't notice she was done till she closed her folder... no word from baylee no jumping nothing lol

we get home and she's still running around ;\ (lol was hoping for a NAP) she ate good today nothing lol she's a healthy little girl :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Can't wait till you finally get her home Crystal! she is a doll!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OMG I frickin LOVE HER! How cute is that carrier! UGH! She is just the cutest little fing I've ever did seens!!! lol I'm glad she did good at the vets! I bet they wanted to steal her too because she's sooooo cute!!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all :) Going to spend this making final preparations. Baylee is my birthday gift from my eldest brother and my mom offered to pay for our hotel so I gotta pick a good one!!! :lol: Obviously I'll make sure to get one with WiFi so I can let people know the moment I have her.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Lol can't wait either seems like years since this process started !
She's ready I'm getting the last minute stuff together too

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She isn't home yet, I pick her up Saturday night (will be Sunday morning for UKers, so you all should be awake by then) and then we won't be home under early Sunday afternoon, maybe even before Noon! My brother said he doesn't wanna hangout in San Jose all day; our sole purpose is get her, get some rest, and leave in the morning. :lol:

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
She isn't home yet, I pick her up Saturday night (will be Sunday morning for UKers, so you all should be awake by then) and then we won't be home under early Sunday afternoon, maybe even before Noon! My brother said he doesn't wanna hangout in San Jose all day; our sole purpose is get her, get some rest, and leave in the morning. :lol:
OOOPS BLonde moment sorry! I bet youre soo excited! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts